Frequent Posters

fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rockingcouple

hi dear,yest even i was absent from forum.today only i came for some time😃

haha ya watching Khushi as contestant ...i couldnt afford to come to forum😆
but my ASR compelled me ðŸ˜† 
seriously whats with Khushi's ramp walk...shes says she wants to win but came unprepared ...damn even my 2 year old niece knows how to walk in heels ...its pissing me off😆
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenxin

haha ya watching Khushi as contestant ...i couldnt afford to come to forum😆
but my ASR compelled me ðŸ˜† 
seriously whats with Khushi's ramp walk...shes says she wants to win but came unprepared ...damn even my 2 year old niece knows how to walk in heels ...its pissing me off😆

aree tenzin my focus was completely on my arnie(barun)..i was just looking at him was not able to see anything else😆and we were able to see angry man look after many months so dont want to miss that ..khushi OTT is very common😉
fly_dog thumbnail
n whats with her dress...i atleast expected something better for her ...and shes still wearing that dress...for god sake PH needs to knows shes competing in beauty pageant...that clearly shows PH wants to close down the show 
fly_dog thumbnail

aree tenzin my focus was completely on my arnie(barun)..i was just looking at him was not able to see anything else😆and we were able to see angry man look after many months so dont want to miss that ..khushi OTT is very common😉

her OTT will make me quit one fine day...but cant due to Arnie ðŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by tenxin - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tenxin

n whats with her dress...i atleast expected something better for her ...and shes still wearing that dress...for god sake PH needs to knows shes competing in beauty pageant...that clearly shows PH wants to close down the show 

i think now there will be change in her dress and her looks..may be they want to show new khushi during this track
even yest when i was watching the show i dint felt like barun quitting the show..but at the end it is the truth he left the show..i hope some miracle happens and he comes back😭
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning guys. I am so used to the OTT now that I don't get frustrated at all. I just watch to see till what extent will they go😆 My mother was telling me that Khushi has gone mad and she couldn't take the OA and hence she left the program.
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

even yest when i was watching the show i dint felt like barun quitting the show..but at the end it is the truth he left the show..i hope some miracle happens and he comes back😭

Hey was that precap guy VP? I read some post saying that happy to see VP in precap, so was wondering.
Originally posted by: archanak

Hey was that precap guy VP? I read some post saying that happy to see VP in precap, so was wondering.

hey archana..😃how are you?..
no i dont think so..because  viraf height is somewhat more than that person and moreover i saw viraf always playing serious roles ..not soo rangeela types..as we saw yest in the precap..his clothes and all were so colorful..i dont think he is viraf
fly_dog thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanak

😆 forum is obsessed with VP 
 i guess that wasnt him