Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Vaibhavi Upadhyaya to enter Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath

Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Vaibhavi Upadhyaya

Vaibhavi Upadhyaya, who was last seen in an episodic of Crime Patrol, will be seen in Firework Productions' Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath on Life OK.

As per a reliable source, this actress will be seen portraying a Bollywood star in this particular episodic. In the story she will go missing during the premiere of her film. This is when the Shapath team will learn that she has been kidnapped and will try to locate her.

Vaibhavi confirmed her entry and said, "I did not do much of TV after my debut show as a protagonist in Simplly Sapney for Zee Next which went off-air with the channel shutting down. However… now I have started taking up episodics and I like it."

The actress is to start shooting for her sequence tomorrow (10 November) and it will air on 17 November (2012).

Link to be added soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vaibhavi Upadhyaya to enter Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shap" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherdilali

IF-Dazzler

sherdilali

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
tfs

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Interesting news.

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
You know ,she is one of Akangsha and Piyush's closest friend!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misbah12

You know ,she is one of Akangsha and Piyush's closest friend!
I know thatSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.