India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

harassing a woman (Page 3)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Violence whether it's physical or emotional is a NO NO in my book...I started watching the show because the concept was something new and a got hooked after the Gulki & Anuj interview at the launch party.

i'm a fan of the show not the characters so i'm not invested in the couples, i know that Vickram is hurt and rightfully so but wasn't he the one that started this whole chain reaction when he lied to Sugni knowing full well that Reva was alive and still wanted to married her?  

Yes Sugni did loved V but what's love is there isn't any trust?...Everyone who's saying that Sugni deserves what's happening to her, I would like you to answer this question for me.

If you or a sibling were in love with a man and you find out that he's married but still was going to marry you and lied to you...would you be able to break up a marriage even if it isn't a happy one? Would u still wanna be with that person? And if he treated you the way V did Sugni yesterday, would you say that you deserved it? 

I'm sorry but V actions after Reva's entry were all wrong, I can understand that he was in love w/ Sugni but the moment he found out abt his wife being alive, he had no business trying to rush Sugni down the aisle without telling her the truth.

And Sugni as well was wrong for some the things she did but no woman in her right mind would stay with a married man and i don't care if she's a beni (sorry don't know if that's how u write it) but she was never the one to want to follow in her community footsteps...She always had big dreams and before you all call her a gold digger if she was one she would have gladly chosen to be V's mistress.

IMO violence is violence, Adi did slapped Amrita who was been rude and insulting Sugni which is wrong also but Vickram behaviour yesterday was down right awful...No amount of hurt justifies his actions.

Sorry had to comment, gone for good and never coming back here...Bye!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@ZETTER I agree fully with you.
No one will accept to marry a man whose wife is alive standing living under the same roof.
I also from the beginning never agree with him after knowing his wife is still aliive why he continued to lie??
He knows Sugni is a bedni she'll easily like and accept to marry a thakur...
i was shocked in the episode Vikram did the chautha of his alive wife though bad he should not.
He should have told Sugni then waited for her decision.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index