plz add. -

1. adi slap amrita
2. adi throw sugni out of his house
3. gulabiya slap adi
4. gulabiya slap sugni
5. gulabiya attack vikram with knife

plz add those too...

violence is wrong no matter who does them !!! plz add

Ronshaan here I don't agree with you because these were light compared to which Vikram did yesterday.Torturing and using fault language.
ClapClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romalove

Originally posted by ulakmini

this show is turn to show so much of violence now...from lasr 1-2 months they showed lot of violence...Viktam with his GUn
Rewa and her brother's goons...
Now Vikram strarted to harassing sugni in mentally , phsycally and sexually...I think this the "bold" they mentioned...showing harassment is not good for health...

and also now it become, lovers and villian type normal serial ...
ClapClapClap

supab Post...Clap
..Pankhudi.. IF-Rockerz
..Pankhudi..
..Pankhudi..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

vikram is yet to do anything to sugni according to me.

Just holding her hand or twisting it a bit cant be called sexual abuse according to me but  a bit violent.

His words were more powerful than his actions yesterday and both being in love have shared physical closeness in the past too... vikram is yet to cross that torture/violent line yet.

Sugni about to shoot at vicky and marrying adi at gun point is violent for me.

very well said can't agree more !!ClapClapClap  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12croziaxxJulieD

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I Personally do not agree with what Vickram did yesterday I understand his pain and so on but physically abusing another man's wife is a total no no for me at the end of the day Sugni is Adi's wife and regardless of what the situation is Vickram has no right laying his hands on Sugni. They are many other ways to torture her without touching her cause she is not his wife  We all know how much pain he is going through but he chose to believe his useless wife over his love so all blame can't be put on Sugni for Vickram's pain.

He did not listen for a second what she had to say  instead he started accusing her and calling her filthy names. I know many of you will say Sugni also treat him badly and deserves what she is getting but i am not ignoring that she did and she deserve to be punished but like i said there are many other ways Vickram can take his revenge without physically abusing her. She is not his property anymore she can remain his love but right now she is someone's else wife. Sugni did fire a gun at him Gulabiya also did cut him in the temple he then shot her and now torturing Sugni Adi too slap Amrita and drag Sugni out of the haveli all these are termed as violence and all are wrong.

But Vickram have to realized that loving someone dose not mean you own that person that person have a life and mind of their own when you marry that person you have a higher chance of owning them now only Adi have that chance or right over sugni right now whether we like it or no. Reva i am sure even a blind person wouldn't trust her so i am surprised that Vickram trust her blindly (the same woman he hates so much) without even trying to find out anything i am sorry but i don't see that as true love.

(My POV of course)Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12ALUJNA21

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I have always said that physical violence is wrong not matter who the perperator is - What TVS did yesterday to Sugni is COMPLETELY WRONG.

Mental abuse is also wrong but he is hurt and angry and like any human being is lashing out. So if he lashes out and says things that hurt then I can understand that but he can do that with 2 feet between them.

I also do not agree with using crude and vulgar language. This is the second time that has happened :
- first time when Amu was giving Adi Sugni piece of her mind she used crude language to describe Sugni and her behaviour
- now TVS has been crude and vulgar

In both cases, this is out of character. It seems that the writers think that everybody becomes crude and vulgar when they are angry. This is not the case.

G has been crude and vulgar a number of times about how Thakurs see women etc but I put that down to her life experiences

Just MPOV. No offence intended

Edited by payal7 - 10 November 2012 at 8:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDJShiv..Pankhudi..ALUJNA21KhatamKahani

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonelle

I Personally do not agree with what Vickram did yesterday I understand his pain and so on but physically abusing another man's wife is a total no no for me at the end of the day Sugni is Adi's wife and regardless of what the situation is Vickram has no right laying his hands on Sugni. They are many other ways to torture her without touching her cause she is not his wife  We all know how much pain he is going through but he chose to believe his useless wife over his love so all blame can't be put on Sugni for Vickram's pain.

He did not listen for a second what she had to say  instead he started accusing her and calling her filthy names. I know many of you will say Sugni also treat him badly and deserves what she is getting but i am not ignoring that she did and she deserve to be punished but like i said there are many other ways Vickram can take his revenge without physically abusing her. She is not his property anymore she can remain his love but right now she is someone's else wife. Sugni did fire a gun at him Gulabiya also did cut him in the temple he then shot her and now torturing Sugni Adi too slap Amrita and drag Sugni out of the haveli all these are termed as violence and all are wrong.

But Vickram have to realized that loving someone dose not mean you own that person that person have a life and mind of their own when you marry that person you have a higher chance of owning them now only Adi have that chance or right over sugni right now whether we like it or no. Reva i am sure even a blind person wouldn't trust her so i am surprised that Vickram trust her blindly (the same woman he hates so much) without even trying to find out anything i am sorry but i don't see that as true love.

(My POV of course)Smile
To all this I'll add he also said to Sugni in front of her husband he's a true thakur he'll show her what is  a man is(this is a fault language he's insulting both Sugni and Adi)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

cherryb Senior Member
cherryb
cherryb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Yesterday was the first time I had watched the show this week and I must say I was really disappointed. I really wish I hadn't watched the show. I should have just gone to bed like I intended! What the HELL is really going on? I really don't want to know. I guess the bold they were promising is finally here OuchConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12JulieD..Pankhudi..KhatamKahani

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

This isnt called haraasing a women
but showing her her right place
he is even doing and giving the same pain she gave it to him
y hadnt u ever seen sugni and gulabiya verbally and physically attacking vikram
then u never raised a question or wrote a post abt how vikram was getting haraased by these women
even when reva tried 2 kill tvs u never raised a question calling harassing a man
but u where supporting reva and all of them saying we must understand them
then its better 2 even try understanding vikram
harassing any gender is the same
why avoiding when a harassment is done by a women on men

sugni like women surely deserve more thn thisharaasment
im vry happy atleast now sugni is gettingthe punishmentshe deserve

so instead of being partial abt gender haraasments
if a women does harassment its her right
but if a man does its crime
wow what a moral lessons
totally agree with u. vikram isn't trying to  harass sugni in any way. Women like her need treatment like that so that they can come to their right sense. All of u  r just targeting TVS, Sugni, Gulabiya, ADI r  all abusers accordng to me. ADI Disrespected his own uncle  and cheated him(the uncle that grew him up with love), ADI slapped Amrita for that Sugni. Sugni pointing a gun at TVS, Gulabiya, Sugni emotionally stressing out TVS. Now put all together and tell me who did the most damages!!!!!!!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12croziaxxSandy66muktha_cuteJulieD..Pankhudi..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index