|Aaja tujhko pukare teri parchaiyyan|YM AT|Khanak - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
First check whether they r active in IF..
I dont know even a single id names u have posted here..
Have never seen them around..
some of them are inactive while a few are slightly active and some are moderately active...anyways we cant take chances...so anyone who will like to volunteer will have to PM 10 members each!
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

some of them are inactive while a few are slightly active and some are moderately active...anyways we cant take chances...so anyone who will like to volunteer will have to PM 10 members each!

ok sourya i will pm to first 10 members ðŸ˜Š
Edited by jaisyjazz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

ok sourya i will pm to first 10 members ðŸ˜Š
ok jalis I ve already scraped rbobest and am doing the rest now...all the best with the members...

just leave them a msg saying" thanks for joining YM FC on IF but your joining wont count until and unless you leave a comment here...http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10087/yashashri-masurkar/ and if possible please do so daily..."
sourya from where did u get these names bcoz i just checked first 10 members ne toh ek bhi post nahi kiya they have opened acc just for name sake they are not a all active pm karke koi fayda nahi in logon ko i recognize only arshino.1 baki sab dont know kaun hain ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

sourya from where did u get these names bcoz i just checked first 10 members ne toh ek bhi post nahi kiya they have opened acc just for name sake they are not a all active pm karke koi fayda nahi in logon ko i recognize only arshino.1 baki sab dont know kaun hain ðŸ˜•
🤣 yea they are mostly inactive...just PM the members u recognise like fallenstar coolbuzz magicdrops arshino1..rest chhod do!😉
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

🤣 yea they are mostly inactive...just PM the members u recognise like fallenstar coolbuzz magicdrops arshino1..rest chhod do!😉

ok ðŸ˜Š
ok here is the list of few active old RBO forumwaasis...I think most of them are active though will have to confirm...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ROOUdy48V0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]