India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Fan power lets get cracking, don't loose hope

princesssheena Senior Member
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Ok guys I just called sp India and spoke to poonam, she was really nice to talk to, ok so she said that star plus has still not got confirmed news that Barun is leaving, they still maintain that they havent got news from Barun or from 4 lions, I asked her that what she thinks we should believe and do, she said that most of them our rumours and even though Barun said that he needs a break there is no official statement and we shouldn't give up at all, I asked her off topic forget ur part of star plus and that u work for them, if u were a fan of the show what would u do, and do u still think there is hope. She said that I would keep trying and she said that she to doesn't want him to leave and we shouldn't give up and keep trying so guys get cracking, since yesterday night the protest has fizzled out don't u guys want Barun back, don't u want the show to continue, if so then refer below these are all the people have sent petitions to star plus , please sign in imp emails and numbers are also below let's get our hero back 

If Barun is really tired then he does deserve a break I am sure they can all come to a mutual understanding and work things out, where in he gets a break and comes back at an allotted time frame, we don't want to be hanging on to false info as fans we have the right to know guys don't loose hope 

Sign if you want the show on track 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279000

Not a petition but an ultimatum 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3279488

PETITION to put IPK on hiatus & Season Two

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282603

email id.s
saumya.samadhiya@startv.com

siddhartha.vankar@startv.com

uday.shankar@startv.com

anil.jha@startv.com 

feedback@startv.com

response@hellostarindia.com

CALLSP 

THIS OFFICE IS OPEN...02267227777

Don't be sad about all these silly tweets and excuses, they are under pressure and are trying to controle the damage this just means that we are winning and they have to give in, in my opinion star plus Is saying all this just prepare us, in case they may fail to convince him, the truth is that they to are trying very hard to convince him, these tweets are all damage controle don't stop keep going keep fighting tomorrow is the final decision we still have time. Yest Noreen khan was so frustrated with all the tweets she got regarding Barun that she herself tweeted saying that sp will loose lots of fans if they don't retain Barun so guys that's good news 

Whatever you do stay calm and don't loose hope 

Cheers sheena

Edited by princesssheena - 11 November 2012 at 2:48am

shilpa09 IF-Dazzler
shilpa09
shilpa09

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
no tat no. is not useful...they say office is not open...as its holiday...they r saying call on monday:(
princesssheena Senior Member
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa09

no tat no. is not useful...they say office is not open...as its holiday...they r saying call on monday:(

Try this number 

912267227777 they are consumer response as well for star plus just spoke 2 them 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top