India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

turning point (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Hello Freind..I am deeply touched with your post..A very correct & different angle you have taken here..Absolutely TRUE..RK needs Madhu to shower so much love that all his short comings from other relations should get over with it..!! I too want <adhu TO go to RK & I think SHE WILL..Aww she adores him..& I love it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOh YEaH>.you nailed it TOO..Dialouges get the value when TOLD in a Proper manner otherwise it dosent even get noticed..Vivian is Class in that..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoul

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Even i like your predictionSmile.Madhu should rush to RK  feeling helpless and quiet selfish(to save father) At the same time thinking its too unfair to hide the truth. She should break down to tears in front of RK and reveals the shooters name. She pleads for his mercy towards Malik and requests like to child to punish her and not Malick..

Edited by vaani21 - 10 November 2012 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulabhaylovepia

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Yes that would be an interesting, Madhu going to RK and tell him about her father to be the one who attacked him.

This will make RK's believe on Madhu more solid. Madhu's honesty and dedication with out malice has made a hard as a rock man like RK melt like ice cream.

VD has improved a lot since his last serial.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulabhaylovepiaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

confusedsoul Groupbie
confusedsoul
confusedsoul

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thank you all for replying/liking my post. I am sooo wishing for this to happen. MB is the healing balm that Rk's sore wound needs. She is the light of his dark. If there is no honesty, how can they trust. If there is no trust, how can they love? 

I will be surely disappointed if anyone else is the one to tell MB about RK being aware her father shot him. Can you imagine a scene, where MB, teary, sad, quivering but obstinately waiting for RK to scream and shout ... and RK takes a loong time to reply, so she has to raise her head towards him, look at him only to see him giving his crooked half smile and saying, tell me something i don't know BIWI.

And creatives, biwi has to be there in the dialogue... you can't can't leave that out... even when they come to the stage of being just madhu and Rishu:DD

ok will stop my bakwas now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I Like it if this happened but between RK and Madhubala what is? aag ka derya i am wondering of this aag ka derya how madhu cross him i means all family member saw the video in which madhu has gun and dips poision every one ok i am wondering when she reach home who one be the first to meet her radha jee or all members are waiting for her in tv lounge and what will happened when they start bashing on her one by one or start taunting at a time how she will face them and give them answer if that time rk wakeup than how she will suddenly face him because its not possible that every one go to sleep after seeing this video or  they will go  their rooms. i don't understand how rk react to see this video before his wify return home or may be he will say any one that don't ask any question about my wify do you think dips will be silent or never try to say any thing to madhu or try to taunt or black mail her or inform police about this. do you think police never inform rk that shooter is confirm or do you think police will not go to arrest shamshar at night.
i am waiting how cvs solve this issue its logically or filmy. 

Edited by abhaylovepia - 10 November 2012 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21madmadona

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
nice post... I want this post to become reality in the serial Clap
manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Nice postThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index