India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

turning point

confusedsoul Groupbie
confusedsoul
confusedsoul

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
It's been a long time since i posted on IF. Usually don't feel compelled to. But found the story at a very interesting point yesterday and just had to write this. I don't know if anyone will read, but just wanted to write and get it over with!

I don't want RK to come to MB this time. I want MB to go to RK.
In his life RK has always found relationships that take from him. He is used to that. However much he complains about it, he does provide for all the hangers on that live in his palatial home. He know that they are related to him and that is why he tolerates them. He has been only let down in life. 

MB has always done things for others. She got married to RK to save her father. But the thing that has added to the attraction RK has been feeling for her is her honesty. 

Up until now they are only discovering that they are drawn towards each other, have started liking and missing each other. Love is knocking faintly at the moment. As it should be. Lasting love always makes you wait.

Today it is about trust and honesty. I would love a scene between the father and daughter, where the daughter lets the father that she knows he shot RK, but i don't want the father to be the one to let MB know that RK knew about it. I want MB to go to RK and admit that she knows her father shot him and that she is ready to face any punishment he wants to meter out to her father. She knows that RK will be ruthless in his revenge and is ready to face it. What will turn the tables will be when RK - in his inimitable dialogue style - will let her know in a roundabout way that he already knew. Please creatives, let Madhu go to RK and let RK be the one to tell her. Because only then will the door to trust open. RK will know that Madhu is the purest person in his life and another brick of his enclosed heart-guarding wall will fall. 

Also, a word of praise for VD. The dialogue delivery is equally important as the dialogues and VD nails it! Can't help it, but i get hooked everytime he says BIWI,,, any thing that follows does not matter... 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ITSME135soni_khan13paras99UDEYlatekatedesigrl4141mangaloreranithavaani21Simple-GirlQuintessentialIteju_gmanidNewton123abhaylovepiapriyachandsuk19TOTAL-ROMANTIC..Anusha..Little_Mermaid.-SmexyGhost-Eternal_Stud-PuNiTh-mysteriousmilli-Nafisa-

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I want MB to go to RK and admit that she knows her father shot him and that she is ready to face any punishment he wants to meter out to her father. She knows that RK will be ruthless in his revenge and is ready to face it. What will turn the tables will be when RK - in his inimitable dialogue style - will let her know in a roundabout way that he already knew. Please creatives, let Madhu go to RK and let RK be the one to tell her. Because only then will the door to trust open. RK will know that Madhu is the purest person in his life and another brick of his enclosed heart-guarding wall will fall. 

[/QUOTE] AgreeThumbs Up I luv 2 see this happen in the show. It will be than interesting. any way Nice thought dear.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulsoni_khan13vaani21Simple-GirlQuintessentialIabhaylovepia

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Nice post 
 would love to see it as well Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoul

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
great post

confusedsoul

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Nice post.would love to watch da same in da shw.

confusedsoul

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Me too... me too. Agree with what you say ... and... 

Biwi  just does the trick. What dialogue delivery! Actually everything he says and does just adds up to one very solid and interesting character. As you say, it would be great if he tells Madhu how he knew the truth all along and shielded her. It would be even better when he says it with his drawl. 

confusedsoul

Newton123 IF-Rockerz
Newton123
Newton123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
the things u said in ur post is reasonable n i agree with it n would love to see that happens in the show as well finger's crossed great post 

confusedsoul

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Nice post

confusedsoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index