Humse Hai Life

HHL is ending...But only onscreen (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
HHL will reamin frvr close to my heart and so dis place Big smile

Will right more 2moro Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_bb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HHL is ending...But only onscreen (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Well Pia and Jerry, next time I hear Sun mere as a ring tone I will know its either one of you around me. LOL
Well I also have Sun mere as my ring toneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Haha.. riku u toh live in kolkata na? dn toh vl surely find each othr by our ringtone..WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_bbpia.raha

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Very nice post Sakura. I have also been watching this show since it started. Even after HImansh's exitt I continued watching it, at least tried...for 2 months. But smehow...the story had lost its magic. Raghav Oberoi and Sia...and their best buddy Arjun had become so much a part of me. SiRa's charms, their chemistry, their love gave me happiness at my worst moments..even now, when I m depressed, I watch its old videos, n find myself happy n smiling.

When Himansh made an exit, it was d saddest moments for me. Raghav had gone...and wid him...many opportunities to watch SiRa together.  Now that the show is ending...I am sooo-2 sad...smtms just wish for some miracle...that everything is placed together like b4. Even though, lik u said, I'd stopped watching it, but still HHL is so close to my heart...can't see it go off air. Though at least we r gettiing a SiRa ending. I m hapy for tht. but still... wat to do..I am still Cry

like u said, now d only hopes r to have a rocking end. god smbody please start it again... even if on star utsav!Confused
Yah you are right. Smile HHL is also very close to me and whenever I feel sad I see some VMs on Rasia or I see Ragahv's smiling face and it really brings a smile on my face. I also wish sometimes that kash everything just changed back to what it used to be...but anyway glad that we will get to see Raghav once more...Embarrassed

And thanks for liking the post...you can call me SakuEmbarrassed

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavikakosambia

saku welcome bck!! i missed u...
n abt the post...i have only one thing to say..kabhi alvida na kehna...im
gonna miss the show
Miss you too Jheel!Smile

When I heard that HHL is gonna end, at first felt like it better end...but then felt really bad. Yah I will miss this show also

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_ki_Rani

sweet post sakura bb i too loves raghavs sia and arjun they make relay cute bonds
Thanks dear, call me SakuEmbarrassed

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Love u riku. . ... RESERVE WILL WRITE LATTER
Love you too EshaBig smile
Sure...waiting for your commentsEmbarrassed

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

HHL will reamin frvr close to my heart and so dis place Big smile

Will right more 2moro Embarrassed
Same here Kritu and that is why, I still visit this placeEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.