India-Forums

HHL is ending...But only onscreen

sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Hey Elitians!!! SmileHug

Trying to be active here again after a long pause!Tongue

When I first heard the news that HHL is going to end, my first reaction was  *Thats so sad*. And I felt weird Confusedcause I had left watching it a long time ago...and that only showed that how much I am still connected to this serial.Smile

Well those Elitians who have been with this show since the beginning will understand my emotions...SmileAs most of them has left watching the show and yet are somehow attached to it.

Still when we hear someone calling the name "Pushpa" , we jump up, thinking is that Raghav? WinkAs if Raghav Oberoi has the sole copyright of this name!LOL

Whenever we hear Sun Mere in our leisure, the scene of Arjun playing guitar automatically plays in our mindEmbarrassed.
May be some of us have also kept this song as our phone ring toneBig smile

And that is why, although HHL is ending, it will never actually end for us. 

Moments from HHL cheer me up at my worst moments, Big smileinspire me when I feel down Smileand it also reminds me that I have lovely friends out here in forum just like the Elite family to share my joy and sorrow!HugHug

So cheers to HHL and Elite family.ClapClap...

...Hope it  goes off air with a rocking ending!Star

Edited by sakura_bb - 10 November 2012 at 1:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshOnlyshruti-lovejamoshi2507-ParamHolic-Aditi_4veresha_friends20pia.rahajane_krittzz...-Alia-chahat4u.Comics_Music..ishqbulava.Jyo_Ksg-Drama_Queen--Ocean.eyes-Nikki_Titli

chahat4u IF-Rockerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Very nice post Sakura. I have also been watching this show since it started. Even after HImansh's exitt I continued watching it, at least tried...for 2 months. But smehow...the story had lost its magic. Raghav Oberoi and Sia...and their best buddy Arjun had become so much a part of me. SiRa's charms, their chemistry, their love gave me happiness at my worst moments..even now, when I m depressed, I watch its old videos, n find myself happy n smiling.

When Himansh made an exit, it was d saddest moments for me. Raghav had gone...and wid him...many opportunities to watch SiRa together.  Now that the show is ending...I am sooo-2 sad...smtms just wish for some miracle...that everything is placed together like b4. Even though, lik u said, I'd stopped watching it, but still HHL is so close to my heart...can't see it go off air. Though at least we r gettiing a SiRa ending. I m hapy for tht. but still... wat to do..I am still Cry

like u said, now d only hopes r to have a rocking end. god smbody please start it again... even if on star utsav!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_4versakura_bbNikki_Titli

Bhavikakosambia IF-Dazzler
Bhavikakosambia
Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
saku welcome bck!! i missed u...
n abt the post...i have only one thing to say..kabhi alvida na kehna...im
gonna miss the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_bb

SamaaNoor IF-Rockerz
SamaaNoor
SamaaNoor

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Yeah. Hhl hamesha hamare dilon mein zinda rahe ga bcoz of Hhl i got so many frndz here So hhl hamesha mere liye special rahe ga. Han dukh to buhut hai Hhl k end o ne ka par s baat ki b khushi hai k end mein Raghav aaye ga. I will Miss HHL a lot.

sakura_bb

Raj_ki_Rani Goldie
Raj_ki_Rani
Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
sweet post sakura bb i too loves raghavs sia and arjun they make relay cute bonds

sakura_bb

Jerryberry IF-Dazzler
Jerryberry
Jerryberry

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Awesum post riku.. evn i felt bad wen i came 2 knw dat hhl is gng off air.. bt m stil hapy thnking dat its gng 2 gt a rocking end coz f raghav's return.. nowadays i do watch hhl coz dy shw d sira flashbcks almost daily.. nd dat heart touching sng 'sun mere'.. no words 2 say.. d bst television sng i hve evr heard.. dats y its still my phone ringtone.. m sure ol f hve sch sweet memories f hhl..Smile

sakura_bb

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Love u riku. . ... RESERVE WILL WRITE LATTER

sakura_bb

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
sakuu lovelyy post!!!!!!! and u r bang on,i have kept sun mere as my ringtone!!!!!!!!!Smile andd rags only has the copyright of pushpaa!!!!!!! their scenes alwyas play in mindd!!!!!!! dil mein jagah karli hai rags,sia and arjun ne,rathr whole cast ne!!!!!!!! andd even though i visit mny forums,bt dis is my 2nd home!!!!!!!!!!!SmileClap

sakura_bb

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index