Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||Swaron FF: Destiny will unite them|DISCONTINUED (Page 7)

ridzparul1992 Groupbie
ridzparul1992
ridzparul1992

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
A vry nyc update dea...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen_sharon

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
eee rey and kirya are dead !! that's depressing .
they got married also now that was fast and why was he sorry for kissing her. 
so manny questions yaar updatee sooon !!

Edited by an_skyfighter - 26 November 2012 at 7:26am

Karen_sharon

Karen_sharon Goldie
Karen_sharon
Karen_sharon

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

PART 2- Is love possible ?

Hey guys,I      won't talk more'straight to the update as maine bohot sataya tum sab ko'L Extremly sorry for dat'but abhi se I don't think I'll be regular on IF until vacations':(

He gently laid her on the couch and laid on her'he wanted to express his feeling'the feeling he never experienced'the feeling of love'she stopped his thoughts by breaking the intense and passionate kiss'he moved his face up and looked straight into her green orbs'all he cud see where questions'questions regarding everything'why dey had to do this?..wasn't there anyway out?

He slowly moved back'.lossening his grip over her back'.she realized dat he was hurt and withdrawed her hands which were busy playing wid his hair'she looked down'trying hard not to blush'he noticed this and gave a light smile'he kept his cold thumbs on her chin and made her look up'straight into his eyes'so dat she cud find the answers to all questions'and yes she cud !

After some untolerable moments of silence'she broke the silence and spoke:Wat was dat ?reffering to the kiss.

He gave a confused look and murmered"huh'"pretending he didn't understand wat she was reffering to ?

She held his collar and gave a deadly glare and said in an extremely seductive tone"Really now'."

He couldn't help but melt and say"It was a kiss'"

He turned around smiling and excited to know her reaction.She just stood der her mouth wide open'shocked to hear his answer and pulled him by his arm and gave him "INNOCENT" look'which she knew he couldn't resist.

And yes,she was absolutely correct'he couldn't.

He freed his arm from her hand and cupped her face and said in an extremy trembling voice"I love U'I really love u Sharon"'

She was stunned'she had tears in her eyes'she wondered if he was the same guy who had dreamt about nothing except DANCE'she looked up to him'she cud see only one thing in his eyes'and dat was LOVE'she cudn't belive dat a guy who had always stayed away from love'and who had never experienced love'how cud such a person feel soo much love for some1'she gathered some courage and said"I do like U Swayam'but love I don't know about it'I just can't love some1 again'I have already got betrayed and hurt once'I can't forget that my love killed my sister and your brother'I was the one responsible'I was the one who made Tanmay an orphan'I was responsible!

(She yelled and burst into a set of tears)

He cudn't help but hug her'she buried her head in his chest and wrapped her arms around him'she cudn't forget THAT day.

THE DAY that made her an orphan'the day that made Swayam loose his only loved one his brother'the day which made Tanmay an orphan when he was only 2'She cudn't control her feelings more.

The door of THEIR room opened and a small angelic face appeared in front of them'it was TANMAY'he was 4 now and was being educated in Dehradun (Krisha's aunt was taking care of him) and had come over to NY for vacations.

SwaRon were so busy in each other that they didn't notice Tanmay coming'and Tanmay was for sure as naughty as Rey'he came slowly and yelled in front of Sharon "Bhooo'."Sharon yelled "aaah'"and flashed a smile as she saw it was Tanmay who had yelled'she wiped of her tears and carried Tanmay and made him sit on the bed next to her and kissed his forehead.

Tanmay

Didn't like this he took his small palm and rubbed of the saliva frm his forehead and complained"Mom'wat r u doing?I am not a child anymore'.I am 5 and I have grown up!"'with a cute frown placed on his head.

Sharon was shocked'she just  twisted his ear and said"acha bachu'ab tu mere kiss ko rub karega"'Tanmay just pleaded to leave him'Swayam was adoring this cute Mom-Son fight'when he remembered wat Sharon had said and said"Tanmay'beta aap thodi der bahar jaoge? Mujhe tumhari mom ko kuch kehna hai..?

Tanmay looking confused"K daddyji'.I'll play wid my toys'aunty has sent me BEN10 toys'I'll open dem ! "He ran out extremely excited.

Swayam not wasting a second turned Sharon towards him and said"Sharon'u said U like me and wait tumhe aisa lagta hai ki THAT tragedy happened bcoz of u ? How can u Sharon ? aur plz'don't tell me u killed my brother'Sharon it wasn't ur mistake'

Sharon cut him in between and pleaded "No'plz don't lie'"But Swayam was stuck to his decision he just said "NO'.I SAID IT WASN'T UR MISTAKE! Ur not going to tell any1 that it was u who killed my brother or I can say ur jiju and sister 'k?"

She cudn't help but nod a yes'and said smiling"Itne ached kyun ho tum Swayam'?

Swayam smiled and said "woh isliye bcoz mein Sharon Ghai ki liking list me hoon'!" and after a pause he said"aur jahta hoon ki uski loving list mein aoon'and I promise u Sharon I'll make u fall in love wid me".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope so guys'.that this Update wasn't tooo boring'I know it was a bit boring and CONFUSING but I cud write this much only!

All reviews GOOD'BAD & JOOTA-CHAPPAL'TAMATTAR'ANDE!

Everything welcomed willingly !

Karen(Maria)

Edited by Karen_sharon - 27 November 2012 at 3:36am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995divyaraghaniSwaron17coolsameeraroshnithedivavenusrockzreet_26Ria_SwaRonTwinkle_d3Monica..Nehal92cool_star14Tanuka_TanHaabhilasha_dreamFate.Intervinedpehlanasha.Keisha._Deepika_Lassi_TanHasky_fightershaani2209-Ocean.eyes-nature2DilBanjaraSharif.BadmaashJoshua_TANHA

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
nyc part ClapClap

swaron n tanmay tooo cute

Edited by nature2 - 28 November 2012 at 3:12am

Karen_sharon

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
This update confused me to core!!Confused

who killed Kriyansh now?? who is her love who killed them ???Angry

Swayam love Sharon phewww Embarrassed, and sharon and her " i like you" Tongue

PS: why Kriyansh's son's name keep changing Tongue In intro he was Tanuj , in CS he was Tanvir, now Tanmay LOL LOL  or they had triplet'sWink

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 27 November 2012 at 4:28am

Karen_sharon

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

OMG...maria thankuuu..lub u alot...Big smile
I was literally dancing when i saw your Pm for this update...and thanks that you specially mention my name in Pm...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Now coming to update...
I love it alot...
tanmay rubbing his forehead and sharon twisting his ears was so cuteROFL...I really adored swayam in this update..how he understood sharon and assured her that he will make her fall in love with him..muah for this to you..d3 ke swaron confession ki yaad diladi tunai meri jaan...Heart

Jeez,I am getting curious on who WAS sharon's love before..who killed rey and kriya???Day DreamingConfusedOuch god that kinda twist in story...and swayam has finally fallen for her...and even sharon likes him...Dancing

Kya baat!
Kya baat!
Kya baat!

Love uuu alot...and please ab ache bacho ki tarhan jaldi jaldi update karna haan..can't wait too long meri choti si maria...Big smile

Love,Tanya di..
Hug

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 27 November 2012 at 4:10am

Karen_sharon

TeddyMars Newbie
TeddyMars
TeddyMars

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

@All-Comments have to be *unresed* within a week...if not done so U will recive no PMs for further updates of this work :)

Karen_sharon

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Tere work mein kriya ya rey ko mar kyun deti hai????
Pehle srif kriya ko mara tha aj ye padha is mein to rey n kriya dono ko mar dala
amazing update
loved it
Update next part soon
thanx for the pm
update thode bade diya kar smjhi

Go to top