Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BLAMING 4LIONS N GUL TO COVER BARUN UNPROFSSNALSM (Page 21)

arshi..Meera Newbie
arshi..Meera
arshi..Meera

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
u are saying that we fans are blaming the 4 rats for all this mess, and wat are u doing??
bashing barun and saying that he is unprofessional?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

borreg-Dreamer-chandana.s

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---ROSES---

Originally posted by laksh65

dear greatest ADVOCATE OF GUL-SHIT,

If gul is not doing this, why the hell she posted such a cheap request asking for ideas on FORUM 32, saying that the story is over as the marriage has happened, they have nothing to show.  I tell you even if they have nothing to show or ran out of ideas, they should not posting this. 

, your so called Divine lady who created the magical ARSHI AND IPKKND, RAN OUT OF IDEAS? OR she wanted to save the story for her FIZOOL HAI (FOR ME IT IS FIZOOL ONLY) crap?  
she has done this history with all her past shows, the most disorganized production house, 

she did gave permission for Barun to shoot with her selfish motive, she wanted to end the show at that time itself to promote her new story.  She expected that if he goes on for more than 45 days, automatically the show will go towards its end, but the fans and SP disappointed her.  that is where she played her trick on forum 32 asking for ideas and then indirectly announcing that there is nothing to show, it is a utter shame for a production house head who is the writer of the story to make such a statement, have you seen any other production giving such ?  there are serials running more than 1000 episodes,  

my dear, creativity is got no limits no boundaries, and if a writer is saying like this, then she is not fit to be a writer at all.  Gul has brought a disgrace to the writers by behaving like this. 
and she's the PH...she has to decide either he get's a leave or not!!!so this means she gave a leave..so how come it's barun's fault now??ohh i forgot..it's always barun's fault...whatever the reason is :asr/khuhsi/CV's/PH etc...

true dear, the great followers of gul, always say it is barun's fault, and she has become a saint in some people's eyes because she gave 45 days leave to barun, she just manipulated like what shit-al did in the serial, that is why gul's mastermind created shit-al in the show. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlborreg-Dreamer-chandana.sFlora3333

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Ph even arranged to fulfill akshay nd abhaas absence by bringing 2 new leads...one opp daljit nd one villain as real aaravs father

Nk is to b with sheetal

All was set

Nd suddenly barun turned everything upside down

If all the other post abt 4lions and Gul is wrong who the freaking hell gave you the above info that your airing ur knowledge about? Gul mata herself?

you say IPKKND can go on for another year then why did they in their own forum say that it has run its course and they have nothing else to show and if we fans want it to go on we have to give them written scripts - mind you they mentioned written scripts not just plain ideas for them to go ahead with the story.

So pls dont come and preach to us what to beleive and not beleive, you have an opinion go and a petition not to close the show but dont come here and tell us what to do and what not.

sun_shine_girl-Dreamer-chandana.sFlora3333laksh65

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

@red...if sanaya and all others can do it...whats his problem...why quit ur lead role in a prime tym shw...

@blu...TRUST ME I HV NO PROBLEM ABT HIM QUITTING...but why sint he cuming out clear on it...i remember when shilpa anand left dmg...she did say it clearly she is quitting for other offers loud n clear...so that there was no scope for fans to mk assumptions

but its baruns vague answers which is creating all the havoc nd bashing...why isnt he cuming oout clear...ALL I WANT IS HIM TO ADMIT HE IS QUITTING

So why do you think Gul / PH is not giving any official statement that BS wants to take a break..? are they trying to save Barun by doing this?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

borreg-Dreamer-chandana.slaksh65

maxpayne984 Groupbie
maxpayne984
maxpayne984

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hai GUL,

without any respect We know Barun and We believe Him, we dont believe a Hypocrite like U

Rot in Hell Angry 

DaRkPrInCeSsborregchandana.sFlora3333laksh65

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

i don't even care reading ur post -.-
ur posts r always against barun...whenever it's abt him...
soo..if u can't praise him when he deserves better also not bash/call him unprofessional!!!if u r not his fan..why the hell r u making posts abt him...just to cal him unprofessional...it's like too much!!!

simply say..i hate/dislike him????what does it mean making posts abt the actor,u don't even care???

why don'T u answer me and others...who are giving solid points against ur gul..???better to answer us and prove that why is he unprofessional...???in ur post it didn't made sense..why always the posts against BS don't make sense...ahaaa...new ques. inbhestigation kare ka padi!!!

Edited by ---ROSES--- - 10 November 2012 at 2:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DaRkPrInCeSschandana.sFlora3333

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

i don't even care reading ur post -.-
ur posts r always against barun...whenever it's abt him...
soo..if u can't praise him when he deserves better also not bash/call him unprofessional!!!if u r not his fan..why the hell r u making posts abt him...just to cal him unprofessional...it's like too much!!!

simply say..i hate/dislike him????what does it mean making posts abt the actor,u don't even care???

why don'T u answer me and others...who are giving solid points against ur gul..???better to answer us and prove that why is he unprofessional...???in ur post it didn't made sense..why always the posts against BS don't make sense...ahaaa...new ques. inbhestigation kare ka padi!!!

YES AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemortchandana.s

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
You have a point but we will come to know about truth only after sometime.
If barun starts shooting for a film after 1or 2 months they he spoiled arhi f me and i will definetly not support him as an actor.
But if not then i will blame PH not handling properly.

Ye i agree there is nothing called as loong break Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyemaanluvsgeet

Go to top