Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BLAMING 4LIONS N GUL TO COVER BARUN UNPROFSSNALSM (Page 19)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shai95

i am definitely with u in this
barun is just praised while the PH is blamed unnecessarily
i am a barun fan , i love him , but still i am not blind that i can't see the meaning hidden behind the lines
u are really brave and did extremely good job by not following flock of sheep but standing up for what u can clearly see the truth is
i am not bashing barun

let him decide whether he want to quit or not , afterall its his life
but to cover up his decisions and willingness to quit , blaming gul khan is sheer torture .
Guys she has given us the most beautiful shows on tv and why would she like to degrade it or its actors , she is not some damn villian from an ekta kapoor show .
And no woman in her right mind would call other one a bitch even without meetinb her or knowing her side of story

Lets stop all this bashing against gul , for the sake of feminism

peace

wow

tk a bow gal

how i wish there were more like u in the forum

i m also not a enemy of barun or this shw

but that doesnt mean i ll abuse 4lions nd gul who gave us this shw in the first place on the basis of the so called reliable sources

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shai95spate22

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Guys lets stop showering flowers on gul mata ki charan and focus on the real issue on important threads. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DaRkPrInCeSs-Dreamer-chandana.s

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
dear greatest ADVOCATE OF GUL-SHIT,

If gul is not doing this, why the hell she posted such a cheap request asking for ideas on FORUM 32, saying that the story is over as the marriage has happened, they have nothing to show.  I tell you even if they have nothing to show or ran out of ideas, they should not posting this. 

, your so called Divine lady who created the magical ARSHI AND IPKKND, RAN OUT OF IDEAS? OR she wanted to save the story for her FIZOOL HAI (FOR ME IT IS FIZOOL ONLY) crap?  
she has done this history with all her past shows, the most disorganized production house, 

she did gave permission for Barun to shoot with her selfish motive, she wanted to end the show at that time itself to promote her new story.  She expected that if he goes on for more than 45 days, automatically the show will go towards its end, but the fans and SP disappointed her.  that is where she played her trick on forum 32 asking for ideas and then indirectly announcing that there is nothing to show, it is a utter shame for a production house head who is the writer of the story to make such a statement, have you seen any other production giving such ?  there are serials running more than 1000 episodes,  

my dear, creativity is got no limits no boundaries, and if a writer is saying like this, then she is not fit to be a writer at all.  Gul has brought a disgrace to the writers by behaving like this. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

athira_anMeghipk-Dreamer-chandana.sFlora3333

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I cant really say who is at fault and who is not, because everything is enshrouded in the thick cloud of doubts and deception.
 However, I do agree that no one has the right to bash anyone else be it Sobti or Gul or PH especially without knowing the whole truth.
I also agree that the PH has the right to make all kinds of necessary changes to the track or other aspects of the play, after all it is their baby while the audience reserve the right to air their opinion or quit watching the show if they find it not to their liking.
peace is the word to be remembered and practiced in situations like these. 

reema2406chandana.s

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Jo pehle hua na.. wo hone laga hain...
Gul humko jagakar...kyun sone laga hain!

yeh dhoka hai ya kuch aur hai
ya bas master mind {gul} ki plan hai..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi..Meerachandana.sFlora3333laksh65

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Guys "she" has given us the most beautiful show...

But what she did afterwards?????
She destroyed the show with her own hand!
Ignoring beautiful tracks and giving us sheetal track, ignoring the leads' wardrobe... and why did the show lost its charm? All because of 4Lions' shitty decisions about IPK.

If we can praise someone for making a show, we can also BASH her for ruining a show!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghipksun_shine_girlDaRkPrInCeSs-Dreamer-chandana.slaksh65

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by arshiar8

wt de ??????????????? 
 i think ur gul ...
my foot ... 
if ph are innocent den tell them to continue ... or give us confirmation  
we all believe barun .. he is so loyal ... 
 gul is master mind behind this ... she wanna end the show ... dats y .. he is just taking a break .. nt quitting ... coz he is stressed mentally and physically .. he is a human yarrr.. and anyone close this topic .. its disgusting 

he is only human

and all other actors doing daily soaps r made of metal

this is their work

every work is exhausting

that doesnt mean u tk a break frm work nd ur employer welcums it giving u holiday tickets

not jus actors every1 bcums mentally nd physically exhausted after long days work

so ths isnt even a reason

No two peple are alike.
Not everyone can work like machines day in and day out.
Especially those who work in creative arts and actors.
Carrying on like a machine without breaks certainly  brings down the quaity of one's performance.

Even if Barun wants to leave/ take a break, what's so wrong about it?
The man is free to make his choices.

If Barun decided he needs a break for whatever reason , I will respect it even though I will miss him.
 What is unprofessional about the way he has gone about this?

@red...if sanaya and all others can do it...whats his problem...why quit ur lead role in a prime tym shw...

@blu...TRUST ME I HV NO PROBLEM ABT HIM QUITTING...but why sint he cuming out clear on it...i remember when shilpa anand left dmg...she did say it clearly she is quitting for other offers loud n clear...so that there was no scope for fans to mk assumptions

but its baruns vague answers which is creating all the havoc nd bashing...why isnt he cuming oout clear...ALL I WANT IS HIM TO ADMIT HE IS QUITTING

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laksh65

dear greatest ADVOCATE OF GUL-SHIT,

If gul is not doing this, why the hell she posted such a cheap request asking for ideas on FORUM 32, saying that the story is over as the marriage has happened, they have nothing to show.  I tell you even if they have nothing to show or ran out of ideas, they should not posting this. 

, your so called Divine lady who created the magical ARSHI AND IPKKND, RAN OUT OF IDEAS? OR she wanted to save the story for her FIZOOL HAI (FOR ME IT IS FIZOOL ONLY) crap?  
she has done this history with all her past shows, the most disorganized production house, 

she did gave permission for Barun to shoot with her selfish motive, she wanted to end the show at that time itself to promote her new story.  She expected that if he goes on for more than 45 days, automatically the show will go towards its end, but the fans and SP disappointed her.  that is where she played her trick on forum 32 asking for ideas and then indirectly announcing that there is nothing to show, it is a utter shame for a production house head who is the writer of the story to make such a statement, have you seen any other production giving such ?  there are serials running more than 1000 episodes,  

my dear, creativity is got no limits no boundaries, and if a writer is saying like this, then she is not fit to be a writer at all.  Gul has brought a disgrace to the writers by behaving like this. 
and she's the PH...she has to decide either he get's a leave or not!!!so this means she gave a leave..so how come it's barun's fault now??ohh i forgot..it's always barun's fault...whatever the reason is :asr/khuhsi/CV's/PH etc...

Edited by ---ROSES--- - 10 November 2012 at 2:07am

chandana.slaksh65

Go to top