Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saya2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Barun is a hard worker i knew she never bank episodes they work 7days whether barun leaving or not i dont beleive Ph . no barun no ipkknd thats it. we like sanaya & barun as kushi & arnav none of them cant replace.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lolly143

🤣 omg! this is still going on!!

🤣

🤗
Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think many ppl will agree with this but...

When a track of a serial is decided ..the story writer thinks up the idea .. which is shared with the PH ... who either likes it or throws it out .. & asks the story writer to work on some other idea .. the ideas are normally fleshed out in discussions .. then the story idea is penned .. this penned story idea goes to the channel ..who then either accepts the idea .. or rejects ... or asks for iterations .. once the story of the track is finalised .. the screenplay of the track is written ( screenplay is the scenes u see in every episode ) .. the screenplay also goes thru some approvals .. specially if the budgets required to do the scene need approvals .. after all this the dialogue of the story line is put to paper .. which finally reaches the set of shooting .. where the director & actors get to see the finished product .. 
In some cases .. ( extremely rare ) .. the actors .. probably if they r mega stars .. get to know of the story line & track before finalising or during the finalising stage .. but very rarely are the actors ever involved till the story idea is not fleshed & accepted between PH & Channel ... So in this case if the PH comes up with a track .. which is not acceptable to channel .. it will not even go to the actor ..Channel has the final veto power .. as the IPR ( intellectual property rights) of the serial is with the Channel .. in other words the channel owns the content .. while the PH is an executor .. 

Hope this answers a few questions on what goes on behind the scene .. & busts some myths ..

so may be he just wanted a break...
i m not bashing 4lions nor am i bashing barun sobti..
but this is how it works...
source dc

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Barun and Gul are equally at fault
or thats what I would like to believe
because koi bhi doodh ka dhula hua nahin hota
both are equally responsible
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
are u gul in disguese???
then my message for u
u suck big time gul!!!!
u cannot handel more than 1 show at a time and open your eyes becoz u are going to see your downfall from your own eyes!!!!!
all gul haters plz join here
http://www.facebook.com/StopGulKhan4lionsFrmTorturingFansStars

and dear TM i dint even read your content!!!!!!!

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saaruipk

i dont think many ppl will agree with this but...

When a track of a serial is decided ..the story writer thinks up the idea .. which is shared with the PH ... who either likes it or throws it out .. & asks the story writer to work on some other idea .. the ideas are normally fleshed out in discussions .. then the story idea is penned .. this penned story idea goes to the channel ..who then either accepts the idea .. or rejects ... or asks for iterations .. once the story of the track is finalised .. the screenplay of the track is written ( screenplay is the scenes u see in every episode ) .. the screenplay also goes thru some approvals .. specially if the budgets required to do the scene need approvals .. after all this the dialogue of the story line is put to paper .. which finally reaches the set of shooting .. where the director & actors get to see the finished product .. 
In some cases .. ( extremely rare ) .. the actors .. probably if they r mega stars .. get to know of the story line & track before finalising or during the finalising stage .. but very rarely are the actors ever involved till the story idea is not fleshed & accepted between PH & Channel ... So in this case if the PH comes up with a track .. which is not acceptable to channel .. it will not even go to the actor ..Channel has the final veto power .. as the IPR ( intellectual property rights) of the serial is with the Channel .. in other words the channel owns the content .. while the PH is an executor .. 

Hope this answers a few questions on what goes on behind the scene .. & busts some myths ..

I have worked in TV I know what you are saying is right but sometimes the actors get to know it through sources or the PH itself
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvshowfan

You have a point but we will come to know about truth only after sometime.

If barun starts shooting for a film after 1or 2 months they he spoiled arhi f me and i will definetly not support him as an actor.
But if not then i will blame PH not handling properly.

Ye i agree there is nothing called as loong break 

👍🏼
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi..Meera

aagayee gulmata ki G.one aur hum fans ki Ra.one!😡

🤣
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The viewers loved
Payah paring, Khushi-payal pairing , arnav Aksah pairing, Babuji-Khushi pair all this along with Arshi was the essence of the show, but they murdered it all.

Akash payal pair was the cutest after Arshi and was always a treat to watch.

The viwrs demamand time and agian to show the above mntined bond but went on deaf ears, and now blaming the viewers that Akash, payal quitting coz viwrs want only ARSHI.
Don't fool us w know what is the truth.
Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
borreg thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiMyLife

You have changed my thinking :) 

Everyone who has replied has aid that you are wrong but are not telling the reason.
No one knows why Gul is wrong, nor do they have real facts. Everyone is replying that you are a chamchi of Gul but the truth is that all are chamchi's of Barun. 
I do not think anyone is wrong, but the way we are treating Gul is not fair! 
No one has replied WHY your post is wrong, they are all blind. 
But, I agree with you..probably the only one, but someone :)

wow another chamchi has come of Gul