Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

I would like to have your opinion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Firstly I am very much worried about PAYA now. After the Rubel incident, the flood gated have opened up for Sheela and Co.. The big questions are what should be the focus of Sheela, thorwing Adi and Avantu out of Diwan Mansion only or some thing else. On the other hand what will be the focus of PAYA, saving themselves or reuniting their parents. Like many PKDH lovers me too have a gut feeling that Preeeti is the reason for the misunderstanding between Harish and Avantika. In that case Adi have to take all the initiatives. Pankhuri can only know the Harish part of the story and help Adi. As of now Adi has decided to join the business, in addition to that he has to find proofs or clues about his father's innocence and also look after himself anf his wife. Life has brought him to a big big challenge. Till date Pankhuri has been handling all hazards mostly by herself now she can take the back seat may be it will transform Adi as a man. Accidentally Pankhuri once came very close to have a look at that medical report, which Avantu claims to be the proof of Harish's guilt. She can pass that information to Adi or may be Adi will be in need of some papers for the businedd and comes to see that report, which will help them immencely.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynepayalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I would like to have your opinion (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

well i think pankhu and adi wl deffo do sumthing on Karvachaut... 

Read some articles about KarvaChaut this morning on the net, and yeah it would be a good opportunity to reunite IshKa (thanks PKDHians) in this auspicous moment but like @Simu and @Anusha I don't think it would happen.
But Ishka reunion make me clueless. They don't share the same house the same job etc we can have ten episodes where they don't see each other. Even when they share moements it's always critical moments (Adi disapear or Latika accusation).
 I'm worried because even if they clear the MU how can she forgive him to let Adi hide his marriage with Pankhu. I mean I and i'm not vindictive like Avantu I couldn't forgive my son and the ones who helped him to hide it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Hey i think harish and avantika jodi name is "IshKa" nt sure.! Tongue

Thanks. I had completely forgot. But CV don't give us chance to use itWink

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Lovely post Camryne!

Yes, Avantika and Harish's jodi name is IshKa but unfortunately I'm having a hard time trending it on IF. Can you help me with it? They are such an important pair, but it's so long to type out their full names all the time! I use IshKa but no one else does!

It seems like something will happen for Karwa Chauth.. Something small I think. From an article a week or so back it said that Pankuri will only fast for Adi, but nothing else as she's a secret Bahu.

I really think Avantu will fast too, or at least I hope so because deep down she cares about Harish but her ego gets in the way. I don't know if Rubel will have anything to do with their reunion but he will definitely do something with PaYa. I cannot WAIT to see his face when he realizes Panku is his BHABI!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynepayalibm

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilan97

I want Rubel and mama-maami ji to take the property of diwan mansion and then hareesh will be the one to support avantika to take back the property...this would solve their problem...and also Paya will unite...

It's a very good trackTongue, it's could move the show in the good direction  but how mama mami could do that?

payalibm

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Firstly I am very much worried about PAYA now. After the Rubel incident, the flood gated have opened up for Sheela and Co.. The big questions are what should be the focus of Sheela, thorwing Adi and Avantu out of Diwan Mansion only or some thing else. On the other hand what will be the focus of PAYA, saving themselves or reuniting their parents. Like many PKDH lovers me too have a gut feeling that Preeeti is the reason for the misunderstanding between Harish and Avantika. In that case Adi have to take all the initiatives. Pankhuri can only know the Harish part of the story and help Adi. As of now Adi has decided to join the business, in addition to that he has to find proofs or clues about his father's innocence and also look after himself anf his wife. Life has brought him to a big big challenge. Till date Pankhuri has been handling all hazards mostly by herself now she can take the back seat may be it will transform Adi as a man. Accidentally Pankhuri once came very close to have a look at that medical report, which Avantu claims to be the proof of Harish's guilt. She can pass that information to Adi or may be Adi will be in need of some papers for the businedd and comes to see that report, which will help them immencely.Shocked

Agree with you. Before tnking about PaYa romanceDay Dreaming MU has to be resolved.
About Adi becoming a man you're right. For me only if Adi shows that he grew up he's more reponsable, more effective in the business, that a become a better man since he married can make Avantu accept this union.

payalibm

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I think Pankhu will try to find out from Harish what the MU was about and then with Adis help clear it..very cliched but lets see

Camryne

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
definately will renuite!

rajshri is all about bringing family close n together!!

Camryne

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.