India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Should we not give IPKKND a chance?

gabby123 Senior Member
gabby123
gabby123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Should we not give IPKKND a chance? Not even for Sanaya, she seems to have worked the hardest in the last 2 years

Change is the only thing that is constant. IF Barun wants to take a break so be it..he needs one and we can't question it.

I think the show should be given a chance, it is a source of employment and livelihood to a large group of People.
We are currently in the denial/withdrawal mode however lets understand that the fact that Barun will leave someday was hovering over for the last few months, every now and then when he would clarify that he is not Leaving...

I would like to quote a few examples here Kyunki saas...the saga lasted for 8 years and had a trp of 5.0 in the last year, had seen changes of Major characters like Mihir(Amar Upadhaya who was very famous at that time, he had decided to leave the show..and Ronit Roy replaced him who later seemed to be even better than AMar..its just acceptance)

Doesn't it happen with us in real life...havent we experienced, when relationships havent worked out, we have either stepped out ..or met a new person a months, years down the line to realise..that there is life above and beyond...my EX...The story track can be kept open, if Barun decides to come back..the catch here is that Barun can't even define the length of his Break, which is why the PH or Channel can't decide a track with absolute certainty.

Please don't throw tomatoes now, however we have to give the entire thing a chance...yes I agree no once can replace ASR..but a parallel track, where if he exits out of the story then after him...there is a new character in Khushi's Life...

SO why not here...I was watching Ekta Kapoor's Interview on coffee with Karan(2007), she says the reason she has a  show running, even after it is not so popular is because it is a source of income, livelihood a way of life for all the Technicians, Cameramen, Light and all the other workers on the sets, whom we don't even know about.
We can't cost them there job because of our whims and fancies...that would be just crazy ...

Life is all about change...the sooner we accept it the better it is..

Barun is the best around, however i feel he needs to polish his media handling skills...(I am not criticsing him, trust me I am not)He should not go on record and say " I don't know how long its going to be" but " I am not Quitting" Seems quite contradictory..If you are the lead and you wish to come back to the show and you have to tell the length of your break.

My Parents were in a different country while I was working, when I was really homesick, after working for over 2 years..no family around. I decided to take a sabbatical, I had an option to chose 3 months or a year...I could not have said, i dont know its 3 months or 1 Year...could be something in the middle...

He should atleast tell how much time he is going to be away for..You can't be doing Bait and Switch with your fans...Lets say 2 months down the line people think he is going to come back to the show and that doesn't happen, because of whatever reason..Fans will be even more HeartBroken..
So whether it is 2 or 3 months it has to be specified..or just say I QUIT..(don't mince your words)

Lastly Barun my 2 cents, hire a PR expert. It will save you a lot of trouble, we all love you a lot and wish you all the best in all your endeavors

Also for those of you who have not seen Viraf act, I would say please don't make a perception or Pass a Judgement a little to soon.
He was the main lead for 2 of Yash Raj Films shows(mahi way and kismat) and is a good actor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neethyKulfiBai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top