Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Bajirao Mastani ever get made? (Page 2)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Nitu I love your avi of Salman and Sonam. It's really cute

Thank you! I found it on the internet... credit to the maker! i think this is the closest Salman has come to a kiss in a movie! Tongue

Ps. I like the your of SRK and Anu... he seems way more comfortable with her than Kat! loving JTHJ music! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 10 November 2012 at 2:11am

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Really? I hope Salman does a romantic flick soon cuz he's really cute in that avi
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Really? I hope Salman does a romantic flick soon cuz he's really cute in that avi

Salman has NEVER actually kissed on screen! 

yeah he needs to stop doing South action remakes and do a romantic film! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I know and I don't like these South Indian action type movies. He should step out of that genre and act in good movies 

Gauahargeous_N

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Bajirao-Mastani would make a great love story. A pure Hindu Brahmin from Pune marrying a Muslim girl. This is a epic love story but this movie could turn out to be quite controversial.

I hope Ajay Devgan does not do Bajirao...Bajirao was a Peshwa not a Singham. Look wise too i don't think Ajay Devgan fits the bill. I think perfect Mastani would be Kareena Kapoor...the way Mastani was described in books i think Kareena is a perfect choice.

Ash would have been a good choice too but that was 10 years back. Now she looks old and fat.

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I think Salman and Sonam will perfectly suit the role of Bajorao and Mastani...   Mastani was a beautiful and petite beauty so i think Soan fits here..but in acting dept she need to work :P  and Salam becuase i think Bansali-Salman make a great team...Sanjay in his movies has always given a content for Salman's role also I am really bored with Salman doing Action Southi Flicks...want to see him doing somethign Different...

I really hope Bhansali make this movie...

I saw Bajirao-Mastani story in a marathi serial which used to air sometime back on ETV...and found it really Intriguing...

Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

I think Salman and Sonam will perfectly suit the role of Bajorao and Mastani...   Mastani was a beautiful and petite beauty so i think Soan fits here..but in acting dept she need to work :P  and Salam becuase i think Bansali-Salman make a great team...Sanjay in his movies has always given a content for Salman's role also I am really bored with Salman doing Action Southi Flicks...want to see him doing somethign Different...

I really hope Bhansali make this movie...

I saw Bajirao-Mastani story in a marathi serial which used to air sometime back on ETV...and found it really Intriguing...

I agree!! I watched the saawariya clips of Salman-Sonam and they look great and even acted well! Sonam plays the young Muslim girl role well and Salman-SLB is the best duo! 

their hasn't been a periodic love story in a while... I know I would be interest in watching Bajirao Mastani after all these years! 

2RsFan

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
it is sanjay's  dream project LOL due to problems he could never do it ! but hope he does it with salman and kareena cos i think they would suit the roles best Tongue

Go to top