India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Starplus,PH,Fans Plz listen

iris-iris Newbie
iris-iris
iris-iris

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Well to start with I have to tell that just like thousands around the world I am also a big fan of ipkknd. I have say that even the under the most tensed situation PH,GUL,LM,The whole cast especially Barun&Sanaya all of you did a great job on 8th Nov episode. I am not sure if any of fans really watched  that episode because of the uncertainty about the show's future.  

I must say all of you STAR PLUS, PH,GUL,LM,ARSHAD KHAN whole cast,especially leads and FANS all of you are rear  and GREAT team. You have made history through IPKKND and you are still in the process of making it.

As an outsider when I look into the present picture I see a GREAT team blaming and pointing fingers to own team members, all chaos and disaster. All of us have to  realize whatever we all have created is not a usual thing. IPKKND is not a usual soap. It has reached to the thousands who even don't know the language. So how is it possible that suddenly it goes to a disaster? All of us have to realize it's a third party situation: when team members are fighting &blaming there is always a third party  trying  to stop one, reaching to its goals.

DEAR FANS, STAR PLUS, PH,GUL,LM,ARSHAD KHAN,WHOLE CAST Please look into the situation. UK trip was close, Annual Awards are close and all of us are losing. SO who is winning?? Don't you think all of us have chosen the wrong enemy to fight with?

UK trip is not about leads only. Its star plus and PH's  recognition internationally. Same is the case with annual awards.  You will lose and someone else will get benefitted. And please mind it if we lose we will not lose a simple soap. It's the history that is created by the team and please take FANS also on board as we all tried hard to save image of the show. Communication and MORE communication is the key to resolve conflicts. Its never too late for right decisions. Akshay, Deepali can come back Barun can stay only if MORE communication is there on  sincere ground from both sides.  And all willing to locate the right ENEMY.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkkcrazyaddictionshar19

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
only if gul would understand that ... so keep mailing &c alling SP
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
if only gul understands
NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
if Gul understood this... keep mailing n calling SP...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top