India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

ek Thread to banta hai BOSS!!!

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
the aviction apiside was damn boring ladt night i must say but somet things i want to support which was actually some of them non expected and some where cleary to c in the whol week

voda fon caller - she was gr8 yaar, the question 2 rajev was awsome! and the answer from sallu was a fattako aswell, i mean gosh, age barho na what do u want from dillu yaar nonsense?! 

san wants 2 become a captian - are ek slap to banta hai BOSS: 

sallu: do u kow the rules of captaincy?  
sana: haan
sallu: u know why ashka is banned for?
sana i thaught k ashu kaksh mein jake baith sakte
sallu: sab kuch jann k bawajood bhi ashka ka bann reason banne k baad b aap bolo k u want to become a captain
sana: kikikikikikik... kya?'!!

SLAP!! budhhu bai! kahan c ayee ho, she doesnt realize that she is getting misused by other and while talking to salman she looks sooo dumb!!! i mean nikaetan k upar chillana dillu ashu ki team ki leader banne ki koshish karna baad mein yahi hoga na! who r u? underwear girl?!!! 

ashka told apna 1 day before that nobody is gonna support her and the result was salman annouced the save sapna: sapna was like uuhh not again! and everyone like, yeh to hona hi tha!!
and even sidhu paji didnt support her! it told u guy sidhu knows everything that why he''forgove'' everyone!
sapna plzzz dont get too much over! are muun p patti bandhne c kya hota hai salman ignored her yesterday all the time which was good, BUT bahir aogi to kya sari umar patti band k ghumo gi ohoo meine kuch nahin kehna im a clean n near lady! haiin kya?! 

ashka hui LA JWAAB! kuch bolo yaar ona dhona kab band karogi? thnx to u BB doednt need to suply water in the house!

kya khayal hai?! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Sunshine797JollyRancher.

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Javed__Shayu.larki_punjaban.Senorita.Sunshine797

memarathi Goldie
memarathi
memarathi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
It ws nice epi yar. specially rajeev-sallu convo
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I loved yesterday's episodeSmile
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/khan-brothers-like-sana-day-34-sneak-peek-22864-9.html#nav

Sana might become Mrs Sana Salmaan !!! who knows???
.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
damn i missed yesterday's episode...!!Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index