India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal cant be compared!

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Ok i wanted to comment on the TOI article post, but i was late and it is closed now!
Am not gonna bash anybody, but yes am gonna talk for kushal, he is amazing, yes i dono him personally but from wat i have seen him thro interviews i can see his genuineness , he accepts wat he does, he is being 6 hrs late, he did admit it, the producers nor his co-star doesnt have a problem then why tat is being dragged everywhere!
He has touched heights in his very first show, remember FIRST show!
He has been recognised!
Yes he cant be compared to tacker, for that matter with anybody!!!
I hate to make this post , but i cant stand anything against Kushal , when he doesnt deserve to be bashed!!
Ok, the topic can be reported and closed, but i couldnt refrain from making this post!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Lavanya.Rvgaaarthi_vSrivani06love_zainsha19niku28befairAnchal_Kamlimunnihyderabadaysha1989monumolusennareniiamanaidaSuarezsapphhirejia123sagarforever_youngalicemath-SweetGirl-ShadowImbueSyed695ShivRajput__Aarti__ohsehun.preetipc-Simz-Shrav123Bes_B-PhoenixD-ZehnaseebBeautyful_Mess

..Amrita.. IF-Rockerz
..Amrita..
..Amrita..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
this is why our rank is decreasing . We may support karan or kushal but we all r here just bcz of ehmmbh which is incomplete without anyone of them . I m a virika fan but i really dont want to bash kushal . Actors hav their personal issues but why should we interfere in that matter ? So , without bashing anyone i request all the virika n virman fans to be united and make our forum to reach at no 1 because i think if we all virika n virman fans will be together then no one can beat us

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerousgurlayu21Anchal_KamliasyavirmanSnowGirl18aysha1989alicemathsapphhirepreetipc__Aarti__ohsehun.DhoxiKays94

__Aarti__ IF-Rockerz
__Aarti__
__Aarti__

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
yes it should not be about karan or kushal, but EHMMBH(the loveliest show ever ).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamliaysha1989sapphhirealicemathpreetipcohsehun.

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
agree with u...kushu cant be compared as hez one single piece...love him for his genuiness n dnt care attitude

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamlisennarenisapphhirealicemathpreetipcohsehun.

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritaluvskryan

this is why our rank is decreasing . We may support karan or kushal but we all r here just bcz of ehmmbh which is incomplete without anyone of them . I m a virika fan but i really dont want to bash kushal . Actors hav their personal issues but why should we interfere in that matter ? So , without bashing anyone i request all the virika n virman fans to be united and make our forum to reach at no 1 because i think if we all virika n virman fans will be together then no one can beat us

Absolutely, but sorry to say this can never happen, at the least wat we can do is support our favs and spare bashing others!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamliaysha1989alicemathpreetipcohsehun.

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
They both are different and live a different life .. being as a fan of virika i wouldn't say karan is better than kushal or kushal is better than karan ... we all know comparing two actors can lead to many different things... no-one feels good to be compared with someone else... 

And this is also one of our reason why our rank is decreasing .. we are in ehmmbh forum and actors has also got thei own life however i think we should interfare that much ... and whatever the article tells about we shouldnt even believe that 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_KamliSnowGirl18

asyavirman Senior Member
asyavirman
asyavirman

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
simple solution whoever finds these kind of article should not post here honestly it will only create fight and nothing else its a humble request this is ehmmbh forum so plz stay  together  dont post any thing personal about the actors post only good things and regarding the show ..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_KamliSnowGirl18alicemath

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Please refrain from comparing two celebs. Comparison posts are not allowed on the forum. Topic closed. -EHMMBH DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadohsehun.Dhoxi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top