India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipk goes down the drain with casts leaving the sho

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Am really sad that all the cast which held the fort till now are leaving the show what will become of ipk after this I hope it doesn't strtch like rubber is sanaya too leaving but the moment barun leaves there will no chemistry left in the show they should have ended the show with throwing of shyam out instead they brought in sheetal and it strtched like hell I guess even the actors got bored with not so interesting narration
Many questions still hang in air though where is. Mamaji? What happened to shyam cas? Why dhruv is not brought in? Where are our op hp rahim chacha and not the least super'goat laxmiji bhy shashi is not cured fully why shyams attempt to kill him not revealed why khushis innnocence not brought and six months contract not told. To the family
Why why shyams hate for arnav is without reason ?
So many why's but no answer sad. That. Even after completing 1 year. So many loopholes in the series and narration why couldn't they end t decently with simple narration. Channel'pressure stupid trps which doesn't let the. Dire tors and writers to think freely always they force them. To. Cut short things stupid poojas stupid celebrations for the sake of trps are imposed on the directors so the track doesn't run normally so imagine a booth serial is ,running will they show bhooth celebrating
But half of the audiences should also be blamed
r once we had a different story nice one it would have been nice all along if channels hadn't put their foot into it
Inow it is running like a daily ikta soap sad and pathetic
Sorry but I had tell I know am going to get a lot of bashings from loyal viewers who still believe init

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top