*~* phangurls united *~* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -RadxAli-

Ah ðŸ˜Ž Actually i always wanted to do job so i can be set free and spend most of the tym outside lol , i have small siblings they get the hell out of me you see , they are very naughty so yeah Job actually , n yah i saw a article confirming that BS leaving and Viraf entering the show ! W*F yaar 

That's good, you're independent and all I likes 😳 lol same here, smaller siblings irritate the hell of me too, my sis is such a brat but she's following my footsteps so all good 😉 Oh god tell me about it, the couple I drooled, bashed, loved, hated and admired will break soon :/ all coz of this new guy and ghoul maiyya 😭
Originally posted by zee_armaan

That's good, you're independent and all I likes 😳 lol same here, smaller siblings irritate the hell of me too, my sis is such a brat but she's following my footsteps so all good 😉 Oh god tell me about it, the couple I drooled, bashed, loved, hated and admired will break soon :/ all coz of this new guy and ghoul maiyya 😭
Main or independent , it is just for fun yaar lol ðŸ˜† IKR , and see the comments on Viraf's profile , MAANEET fan's are their to protect him some of them have posted like i dunno this actor but blah blah how funny ryt ? ðŸ˜† Edited by -RadxAli- - 11 years ago

Main or independent , it is just for fun yaar lol ðŸ˜† IKR , and see the comments on Viraf's profile , MAANEET fan's are their to protect him some of them have posted like i dunno this actor but blah blah how funny ryt ? ðŸ˜†

Still better than me lol, I refused to get off my butt and work till like Yr 12 😆 W*F?! They are so stupid, why are they saving the new ASR? 😡

PS: You going for JTHJ screening?? I'm going 12 midnight, but I can't stand Kat 😭 god save me :/ anything for SRK and AS :P
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

please read this post
Oh yaar how much tym did it take , i hope some nut cracker's will get the charm of our 'Chickin" in their head ðŸ˜‰

Still better than me lol, I refused to get off my butt and work till like Yr 12 😆 W*F?! They are so stupid, why are they saving the new ASR? 😡

PS: You going for JTHJ screening?? I'm going 12 midnight, but I can't stand Kat 😭 god save me :/ anything for SRK and AS :P
Hahah lol ! They don't even watch show yaar bas awein , hey need mauka to bash sobti or irani , ohk i may look dumb but what is screening like i am not much into all this i am like bas movie ayi dekho or tata bye bye !

Hahah lol ! They don't even watch show yaar bas awein , hey need mauka to bash sobti or irani , ohk i may look dumb but what is screening like i am not much into all this i am like bas movie ayi dekho or tata bye bye !

oh screening just means watching it at theatres 😎 so you're going right?
Tell me about it, they just need a chance to bash my SaRun..but let them bark, karma will come right back and bite em hard 😃

koi hai kya?

EDIT - no one here again

Aww bebi don't cry!! 🤗
I guess I sleep when u wake up... 😕

oh god did u read his new sig weirdo
Oyee !!!
The guy/gay PG's post has been moved to "Problem users" 🤣
Can't even open the post!!