Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Assumption and assumption ufff !!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by avanti_duggu

Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by avanti_duggu

karan ke kaaran hai ya nhi i dont know and dont want to know too but yhi tension hai ki whether they will start showing naksh as old couple,i hope naitik jaisa hai vaisa hi rahe boring na hojaye.they will be 30+..young toh nahi rahenge may be they will loose young viewers...Confused
story puri tareh se parvarish na banjaye..mereko naksh ko sirf parents nahi couple ki tareh bhi dekhna hai kahin couple element hi na lost hojayeCry
well post leap its gonna be fresh strt as u said kids mein couple forget themselves this in few case in few case not  shayd cv's wanna show how even post this you take time for each other ?
pls convey it to cvs we dont want couple element to be lost..i want duggu scenes but not parvarish only.i will not be watching then and i think many youngsters will also leave watching it.naksh uncle-aunty banjaenge tv keCry
why r we assuming even before thnigs start i am not getting the point at all Shocked
i m not assuming but till now i hav not liked leap in any show i used to watch thats why i  am afraidOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumption and assumption ufff !!! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Guys just stop being negative you know what at times i pity cv's we dont want buddha party tracks and Naksh track this time was bad by cv's but now they are trying abt leap toh we are thinking negative imagine cv's coming and seeing what would they feel ? Ki what ever they show are not satisfied ? has the leap even taken place no then how can you even say or think  its gonna be uncle-aunty show ?  Yrkkh is couples journey so ia m sure the couple wont be dead .

Edited by pree4ru - 10 November 2012 at 1:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

I wonder why do each and every fact goes down to negativity ??? just a reason is needed ? Ever since karan marriage is declared its become like source of no romance ? as if you guys work with them to assume things ??? leap happened because of karan marriage ?? what logic Shocked if cv's worked as per actors then sorry to say things would be different all your requests of tracks would have been accepted if actors wanted , let me tell you please dont assume things before hand leap was expected how long will they show present baby Naksh how would they continue ? Tracks on supporting cast is not liked it is normal viewers nature , thrid angle have come many so again no no so leap is needed its a new change but sigh actors need to be blamed , Guys please know one thing dont assume things and make other or surrounding upset just on your assumption .
i tottaly agreed with yu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarspree4ruGUNNER.

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I am so glad that you opened this post...a much needed thread!!!

Guys please don't jump your guns by making such statements.
We were apprehensive about every leap that took place in YR, but what happened ultimately? We liked the change, didn't we. Both the leaps went pretty well with us, isn't it? That's why I am saying, let's simply sit back and enjoy the last few episodes of Bani (in the show) and keep all our worries and preconceived notions at bay coz God knows when will we be able to see Bani on screen next.

Coming to "No-Naksh scene post Karan's marriage'' issue...all I can say is that this is the most illogical/weirdest notion a viewer can ever have! Please understand that actors have no say when it comes to the storyline/leap/romantic scenes etc. in the show. All these things are in the hands of the creatives and the storywriters, solely. So it's an earnest request to please stop blaming Karan for no fault of his. 

Some people in the forum are making it look as if he's committing some crime by marrying someone he loves. Isn't an actor supposed to have a life of his own at all? Come on guys, grow up. Karan's marriage will have NO BEARING on Naitik's character or Naksh's chemistry. Be assured of that.Smile

PS: No offence meant to anybody.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hiranrockskala_09pree4ruGUNNER.

GUNNER.

IF-Stunnerz

GUNNER.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
cmon guys its nothing to do with karan marriage,,,every time talking against karan is very wrong, he is already give every thing to the show (totally Dedication towards yrkkh) and still blaming karan (cnt he has personal interst or desire)
and many of you keep assuming too much ,,,its everyone knws bani going to be replace sooner or later,,,
about nakash they wont gonna change,,,they will remain same...(romance is not about chipka -chipki) its all about feelings so guys dnt assume too many things..who knws wat going happen tmrw,,lets enjoy present and show

Edited by Rjvv - 10 November 2012 at 3:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarshiranrockskala_09pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top