Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I wonder why do each and every fact goes down to negativity ??? just a reason is needed ? Ever since karan marriage is declared its become like source of no romance ? as if you guys work with them to assume things ??? leap happened because of karan marriage ?? what logic Shocked if cv's worked as per actors then sorry to say things would be different all your requests of tracks would have been accepted if actors wanted , let me tell you please dont assume things before hand leap was expected how long will they show present baby Naksh how would they continue ? Tracks on supporting cast is not liked it is normal viewers nature , thrid angle have come many so again no no so leap is needed its a new change but sigh actors need to be blamed , Guys please know one thing dont assume things and make other or surrounding upset just on your assumption .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunakshpari_priyaDwarfStarshiranrocksKripa-bankakala_09pree4ru.Antique_Piece.janhavi58

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumption and assumption ufff !!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
its the thinking of some people,..
whatever happens in the show is because of the actors specially Karan as if creatives don't exist...
but we cant help, so let them keep assuming...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarshiranrockskala_09pree4ruammu4u.Antique_Piece.

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

its the thinking of some people,..
whatever happens in the show is because of the actors specially Karan as if creatives don't exist...
but we cant help, so let them keep assuming...
so true Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Just want to ignore all these things and waiting for leap becoz show and story should move on may be some fresh and new tracks awaiting for us.

Edited by kala_09 - 10 November 2012 at 12:51am

pree4ru

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
karan ke kaaran hai ya nhi i dont know and dont want to know too but yhi tension hai ki whether they will start showing naksh as old couple,i hope naitik jaisa hai vaisa hi rahe boring na hojaye.they will be 30+..young toh nahi rahenge may be they will loose young viewers...Confused
story puri tareh se parvarish na banjaye..mereko naksh ko sirf parents nahi couple ki tareh bhi dekhna hai kahin couple element hi na lost hojayeCry

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avanti_duggu

karan ke kaaran hai ya nhi i dont know and dont want to know too but yhi tension hai ki whether they will start showing naksh as old couple,i hope naitik jaisa hai vaisa hi rahe boring na hojaye.they will be 30+..young toh nahi rahenge may be they will loose young viewers...Confused
story puri tareh se parvarish na banjaye..mereko naksh ko sirf parents nahi couple ki tareh bhi dekhna hai kahin couple element hi na lost hojayeCry
well post leap its gonna be fresh strt as u said kids mein couple forget themselves this in few case in few case not  shayd cv's wanna show how even post this you take time for each other ?

kala_09

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

well post leap its gonna be fresh strt as u said kids mein couple forget themselves this in few case in few case not  shayd cv's wanna show how even post this you take time for each other ?
pls convey it to cvs we dont want couple element to be lost..i want duggu scenes but not parvarish only.i will not be watching then and i think many youngsters will also leave watching it.naksh uncle-aunty banjaenge tv keCry

Edited by avanti_duggu - 10 November 2012 at 1:46am

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pree4ru

pls convey it to cvs we dont want couple element to be lost..i want duggu scenes but not parvarish only.i will not be watching then and i think many youngsters will also leave watching it.naksh uncle-aunty banjaenge tv keCry
why r we assuming even before thnigs start i am not getting the point at all Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarskala_09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top