Anyone notice this? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by divvk

obsessed with you??? really? 

Lets not pretend anymore , Yes I know Im really amazing and everything, but I think I have taken over your mind. Its ok divvk happens to the best of us, I have that kind of effect on people. Sigh, one of the awesome things about being me! I'll free myself from your mind, and finally say no you didn't offend me. 

I can tell you are very relieved! 

In the current situation, I would call this a normal post... Well done!!
Originally posted by sriarshi

nice post.just for change. frm past 2 days it is very hard to find posts abt regular episodes. dnt knw whoae eyes fell on us happiely going serial has no future.frm past 2 days everybody lost their life making posts, calling sp.why it happened so sad. hope everything will be fine.barun come back. 

I didn't lose my life!  If the show ends it ends, I get way more time to do everything I wanted. If it doesn't I'll continue watching it! 😃

Everyone should just chill! 😎
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

n m watching d wallpaper..lol..
Earth..hahaha..barun bhi na..my cutiee

Isn't that the generic one? The preloaded one? Idk I have an android not Iphone 😊

Originally posted by Risha.J

In the current situation, I would call this a normal post... Well done!!

Thanks, indeed I come on the forums and see hardly any posts relating to the actual episode! I was like come on people  "get over it! "
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Lets not pretend anymore , Yes I know Im really amazing and everything, but I think I have taken over your mind. Its ok divvk happens to the best of us, I have that kind of effect on people. Sigh, one of the awesome things about being me! I'll free myself from your mind, and finally say no you didn't offend me. 

I can tell you are very relieved! 

Originally posted by Crazy_1001

The love is mutual , but I think its times for you to let go, I mean its not me its you. 

Yes, I too notice all the mistakes that are done in Hindi movies and especially on IPKKND as it is the only show I watch :) But I let it to for Barun's sake :) haha...

Good observation...and yes you do not have a life...Nor do I... that is why we are here! And I am sure we all Barun's die hard fans or admirers do not have a life. HAHA

BUT I LOVE MY LIFE :)

Originally posted by Barunsdiwani

Yes, I too notice all the mistakes that are done in Hindi movies and especially on IPKKND as it is the only show I watch :) But I let it to for Barun's sake :) haha...

Good observation...and yes you do not have a life...Nor do I... that is why we are here! And I am sure we all Barun's die hard fans or admirers do not have a life. HAHA

BUT I LOVE MY LIFE :)

I never find mistakes, but when I do they are the most lame mistakes that no one really cares about. 🤣
Barun admirer or not I have no life period, before or after IPKKND, LMFAO
I still love it though! 
👏👏

🤣🤣🤣

gud one..!!!