Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

All Starplus news/call details Discussion ONLY Pg 13 (Page 9)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
so proud of this intiative
let us fight till the last ray of hope is there
and beyond
for our beloved show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiarshiPunkin22

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

WHAT ARE WE CALLING FOR? Show should end with Barun and Sanaya or we want Barun on the show?? Because if he quit they can't really change that! I think we should request a happy ending for ArHi because they clearly want to continue the show wo Barun

Edited by aishi.muffin - 10 November 2012 at 9:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiarshic3ciliaxAaliya

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thx god one post 
shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

i just now called SP, n  i told them that i am IPK fan.

the operator asked me all my details after which i first asked about IPK status

he said "Ma'am, we are very sorry to say but barun sobti has decided to leave the show"

then i asked, what about the show then? will it continue without barun?

he said "Yes ma'am, show will continue"
then finally, i asked how will show continue, will there be new lead?

he said "yes ma'am, there will be new lead"

when i asked who will be the new lead?

he said "Ma'am there is no official note regarding this. but there will be a new lead."

i finally said, that it's a very poor decision of SP to continue the show without barun. they better try making barun to stay or end the show with sarun!

MY POV:

i think, we should continue to show our love for barun  n tell them to stop him, other wise they will loose there audience...i am not sure, but it may help!!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024Ace11rajalekshmiArchu61shalinikanaguSilpa_25sslmay11Arusheepayasacrazyaddictionak_maggiPolkadots78OwnMyCityBibliobibulussupriya.arshiRahmAR_EternalLovevkp1989deeps_92arshi_karishkooltoadcoronapsycheDivya429arshistar...Tanu...GayuArnav-MKB-muffins2wafflesGoGreen-Prashu-ragvir.fanPSharada_TheJoker--Rehnuma-serendipity.

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Hey I am calling SP now dey r jst not picking up my phone!!Angry
I asked 2 of my friends 2 do it. None of dem r in IF, bt same thing happened in deir case!
Dis is ridiculous!
neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanks for the details ...we are doing all we can...
shikha208 IF-Rockerz
shikha208
shikha208

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hi !

I have been silent readr of the fourm since feb when I started watching IPK .

I have become member just to reach all of you and  give information I got from Star plus office. Since day before yesterday I have already called up star office atleast 10 times and spoken to diferent supervisors i CC- like Jaya, Ruchira ,Prisca. BUt the asst manager of Customer  care is Sabina Sheikh who I have not been able to talk as she was not available. I will call tomm and insisit to talk or not then on monday. Listen to this -

Please note that information given by customer care by star plus is different to different people. Please note that they are doing this coz fans should stopp calling them and start bashing the actor. When I called up the guy who picked up phone today few hours ago said that Barun is leaving since he has got movie offers. I told him it is not true he does not have any new TV project and neither have any movie offer . His movie is relasing in March and he has been manupulated to leave . To this he says ok it is not decided by Barun whether he will leave or continue  then he says therefore pls pray that he stays.I found it riduculus same guy giving two different statements in span of few miniutes.He pobabaly understood that I can not be fooled .These people are giving different versions and also they want all fans to believe that Barun is leaving coz of movie offers whic is  NOT TRUE.

Then he said ok please call tomm - Sabina Sheikh who is asst manager in customer care speak to her after at about 10.30 AM She will be available tomm as well from 10 am till 5 pm. She is cominjg because so many calles from India and worldwide are coming  for Barun Sobti.

REQUEST Please all of you do not listen to any one who says that it is confd that Barun is leaving -or going to Bollywood  Please keep calling and talk to this Sabina Sheikh . Insist to talk to her  .Keep calling as final decsion is not made . Star plus may persuade Barun to stay and Barun as well may decide to stay back ,Keep the pressure . It is liilte bit working I guess as this guy said that thet getting calls from eveeywhere for Barun..

Also he said that all call are being recorded so the star official or who so ever is incharge of this can hear what fans are talking. Therefore do no back out or lose heart and do Not listen to people who are talking negative . Just keep calling and put pressure so much that they have to agree to  have Barun sobti in IPK and they can persude Barun to stay . We al know that he is not al all happy to leave.

Star plus is thinking it is only few days they will recv call from Fans and then   it will auutomaically fade .

Whatever the result they  will be contnuing IPK this is what this guy told me.With or without Barun.

SO all of you keep calling stapr plus office and keep asking for Sabina Sheikh .If you are able to talk to Anil Jha the it is really good but I doubt they wil connect.

Please also note that they are recording all calls there fore please keep the pressure and insist for Barun and Sanaya together in IPK as ArHi or  END IPK . We still can do it so let us not loose hope and keep on  pressurinzing till we get result. We SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET  SUCCESS IF WE KEEP TRYING AND DO NOT BACK OUT. thIS IS WHAT  IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

adyaREESHYALtitaliasakuno1Ishy24Afairyhoney.29092GayaniHreshmeegunputAce11sami99Achinta97RGYAmamgainnAyaat1216ASRmkBublyKhushiamelia_09Arshiluvu27manutdno1raima111crackerszoneshane1sun2011sabz105PEEBULL_NEWS_G1234_Lazy_BeanssPixieFairyc3cilia-pearlblu-Dazeeharshmshah94crazyaddictionsaddafmahmoodsneak-peekpoojasidd123apoorvaarnavsreemeeranandu_2007_BacknForth_Ree1306ipkkndfanforevalazylad8-FauZiSunriseGreenmelfnssupriya.arshihira2050ipkkndfan21momb24gifttagsmiley-shineyVYGA89paru_roxanjaani07arshi_karishmelonieRahmiria_luvsLindorChaandaniyaarshistarcoronapsycheHaRul-loverForever19pup03seriouskbtrpieryroseAphrodite88pri_armaanVeena...Saraa.Diva_Akorshiuswahpinky89MrDarcyfanKreyaArshiLoverOnepoundChiclaksh65HifahArshi.Sugi.IPK-Koeli_Appy-_TheJoker-ArnieBoyBarun

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys I feel if the INTERNATIONAL FANS OF IPKKND INSIST ON RETAING SARUN it might work as Star plus's major international viewers are IPKKNDians!! /if the mail spam call sayin they will un-subscribe  the results will have a major effect!

Cheers

Go to top