Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There are posts stating that BS is leaving for films.. i checked this thread for an update but nothing here, so wondering whether this news is official ?

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaddyAddy

There are posts stating that BS is leaving for films.. i checked this thread for an update but nothing here, so wondering whether this news is official ?

Until the channel declares the news, nothing is official! So keep calling, mailing etc.
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i called SP just now. they confirmed that BS IS LEAVING THE SHOW BC OF MOVIE OFFERS. i asked them to end IPK with BS's exit as no SARUN NO IPK
kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiahmed

i called SP just now. they confirmed that BS IS LEAVING THE SHOW BC OF MOVIE OFFERS. i asked them to end IPK with BS's exit as no SARUN NO IPK

no not true! dont believe it!
dharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I talked with SP for the second time . He told me that barun is quitting because he got some movie offers. And i was like i told him he dint tell like that all in the interview. He told that barun himself quitted it. And i told k

and i told him that the first time i called yo guys told there is no updates about that and now yo are tellin like this which one should i believe. .

He told mam just now we got the update. I told even ma friend called now but she got a different reply .

He kept mum . And he ended the call sayin sorry mam will forward this to him about him quitting the show

he dint leave me to reply only.
He wished me have a good day ahead

i feel something is fishy . The way he kept mum and his way speech which was steady at first and began to tremble at laste

Believe on barun guys . Think positive .;) Edited by dharsh - 11 years ago
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kirthiarshi

no not true! dont believe it!

yaa dont believe themm...keep emailing..tweeting etc..spam them!!!!
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is not happeining for the first time when fans are putting pressure on the channel and PH.. battles have been won in the past and there's no reason to believe that nothing can happen now.. We sure can turn things in our favor.. Just keep pestering them everywhere on all sites.. call them , email them ..dont stop! They have to listen to us and one good thing is that the channel is on our side..so keep going guys 👍🏼
Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello someone HELP please! I'm from the uk and I really want to call SP but evertime I dial the number it says it can't be recognised! 😭
Do I need to use a code?
Please help someone 😕
rima thumbnail
so proud of this intiative
let us fight till the last ray of hope is there
and beyond
for our beloved show
muffins2waffles thumbnail

WHAT ARE WE CALLING FOR? Show should end with Barun and Sanaya or we want Barun on the show?? Because if he quit they can't really change that! I think we should request a happy ending for ArHi because they clearly want to continue the show wo Barun

Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 years ago