India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Let them decide

shastri9 Groupbie
shastri9
shastri9

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Let's them decide what will IPK fate be. I am seeing lots of post of fans. As a fan yes we love the show but we have no right to tell them what to do. Let star plus and ph decide what's in their best interest, after all this is business for them. Look at the other side of the coin, closing down is easy for us, but what will happen to the team behind it. People working behind camera. It's their bread and butter.   Dun ger emotional over this matter, of course I want them to end with arhi to but considering it does not effect all other relevant factors as well.   Wishing BS all the best and hope ipk will come out strong whether they want to end it or what ever decision made.   In business emotional does not count but money counts.  You may disagree with me but this is the truth.  Wishing all the best to the entire team and channel to handle this issue professionally without hurting any quarters.   Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

terribletwist

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Sorry we have the right...Its we who watch the show and make it a success..its we who vote for them n make them win the awards..its we who promote each episode n analyze n give suggestions...we common people are the ones who make this actors & channels wat they are..we have this little right to decide the fate of a show!!

shastri9

shastri9 Groupbie
shastri9
shastri9

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Sorry we have the right...Its we who watch the show and make it a success..its we who vote for them n make them win the awards..its we who promote each episode n analyze n give suggestions...we common people are the ones who make this actors & channels wat they are..we have this little right to decide the fate of a show!!
I understand you as a fan. We can always give suggestion but not make decision.bthis is my view.
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
We want it to end it with arhi

jium

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top