Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

season 2 ?? really? (Page 3)

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rublesanz

Star is very much aware of the popularity of Sarun. I don't think there was any popular jodis in Star plus before. Even if there was but never as popular as Sarun. So, if we demand then it is possible. I think star would love to cast Sarun together in future as well because Sarun paired together means a guaranteed success.

we love sarun

star plus know we love sarun 

but does Barun want to do a show bolo?? he wants to test bolly waters!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05

rublesanz Senior Member
rublesanz
rublesanz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zooni.blue

Originally posted by rublesanz

Star is very much aware of the popularity of Sarun. I don't think there was any popular jodis in Star plus before. Even if there was but never as popular as Sarun. So, if we demand then it is possible. I think star would love to cast Sarun together in future as well because Sarun paired together means a guaranteed success.

we love sarun

star plus know we love sarun 

but does Barun want to do a show bolo?? he wants to test bolly waters!

I think he will if the story is nice bcoz he said that for him it doesn't matter whether its movie or telivision, the only thing he cares about is the script.
pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
there is nothing like that STAR TV INDIA have been a trendsetter they can start this even though some shows had on some channels but what STAR do it is followed by others lets hope it can work dear...why can't we be positive...it is not am sounding to be over...but feels some positivity is needed her anything can happen anytime we do not know we just do what we all are feeling if that can happen things can change dear...sorry if my reply disturbs you dear but feels this way after going through the tensions from last four days...hope...it can change...
rublesanz Senior Member
rublesanz
rublesanz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pup03

there is nothing like that STAR TV INDIA have been a trendsetter they can start this even though some shows had on some channels but what STAR do it is followed by others lets hope it can work dear...why can't we be positive...it is not am sounding to be over...but feels some positivity is needed her anything can happen anytime we do not know we just do what we all are feeling if that can happen things can change dear...sorry if my reply disturbs you dear but feels this way after going through the tensions from last four days...hope...it can change...

i agree with u. we can always try...what if we succeed???
Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I have only one question what is left in the show now to show??????

Do the makers want to do a Kyunki saath or Kumkum where the sister in law marries her bro in law?????

They have clearly said they have no story to tell.

Season 2 with the same cast & different story can work coz SaRun  are way too popular.

Go to top