Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Rajev should give Delnaaz some space: Karishma

taniya talukdar, TNN | Nov 10, 2012, 11.56AM IST
Rajev should give Delnaaz some space: Karishma
Karishma Kotak
While she was on the reality show, Karishma Kotak, maintained a very diplomatic stand and did not get into any controversies. In fact, though she had to share the house with her ex boyfriend Niketan Madhok, she maintained a graceful silence about the same. Talking about her experience in the house, Karishma says, "I did not want to discuss my personal life." And while we are at that, what does she have to say about the other separated couple — Rajev Paul and Delnaz Irani? "Personally, I feel Rajev should give Delnaz some space," says the model, who had to opt out of the show owing to her father's demise. 
Recollecting the time she spent in the house goes, Karishma says, "While in the beginning it was quite good, after some time, with no form of entertainment there, you tend to run out of conversation. The dialogues get limited as you are conversing with the same people every day. You tend to go into a verbal coma," She adds, "But you get to learn a lot about yourself as you are dealing with things that you generally don't." They say that the show is scripted, what does she have to say about it? "It's a crazy house and many people have asked me if the show was scripted, but trust me there is no script." 
Quiz her on who was her favourite co -contestant and pat comes the reply, "It has to be Sidhuji. He was the one who held the family together." So is there anyone in the house that she would like to be in touch with later? To which she says, "Sidhuji for sure, maybe Aseem too, but nobody else." Since the time Karishma has come out of the house she has been getting a lot of calls for work and the model now has her eyes set on Bollywood (like most of the other aspirants who are on the show). She says, "In terms of work, I got good visibility in the show and now people have been calling me for events, shows and even films. I would definitely like to do films."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaSunshine797

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Best of luck for your future,actualy frm now on delnaz wil get ful space frm rajeev.

Edited by tanvismile - 10 November 2012 at 12:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidatanvismile

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91

memarathi Goldie
memarathi
memarathi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
All d best karishma

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index