Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Anu let it be yaar! For some people Doctor Aunty is d main lead of HD! Isiliye itni chinta!ROFLWhy can't they just be open and say that Rishi being with Sweta is what they want coz they still haven't accepted Sumit as d male lead of HD?ROFLROFLAnyway chodo! To each their own!Wink

Edited by luminos3 - 10 November 2012 at 7:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhin1234-SuperMan-RaleighbcatAnu_1ShivuNozzie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch To Log Kahenge (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anu_1

Goldie

Anu_1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Anu let it be yaar! For some people Doctor Aunty is d main lead of HD! Isiliye itni chinta!ROFLWhy can't they just be open and say that Rishi being with Sweta is what they want coz they still haven't accepted Sumit as d male lead of HD?ROFLROFLAnyway chodo! To each their own!Wink

Hug

Sachi kaha Hema,  poor souls, like Swetha, they also invested by giving names and enthu about the entry,(  Always excited about any new entry)LOL Alias, did they know True love always wins any obstacle they face...Smile

ruhin1234-SuperMan-RanjinikishanpalingenesisShivuNozzie

-SuperMan-

-SuperMan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i donot think Kuch to log kahenge applicable for extra martial affairs Shocked
but nice post Smile
Well everyone has their own choices... i can't help if you think it is extra-martial affair...LOL
anyways thanks for Liking my post...

-SuperMan-

-SuperMan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Nice post!! When we keep thinking about other people and keep our emotions under control ,we hurt our self. Life is too short . On  tv  shows ,they show constant sacrefies to please others and every one suppose to kill their own feelings  and follow society norm. WHY ?  Who made these norm?  every one has right to be happy . Rishi  and Zara following their hearts!!! I do not think any thing wrong in this relationship. They both have very unhappy marriages and platonic relationship with their spouses. They are not hinding  their feeling from family or society, nothing is done in secrecy .I hope they  go for another DNA !!!! I hope they prove ZARA is INDIRA soon and the conflict on forum will be over for Diwali  week .
yes dear they should go for another DNA.  and EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR.

So, Zashi following their heart is absolutely right decison by them... ... and Zara is Indira only which will be revealed sooner or later as per cvs wish...

Thanks for Liking my post...

Raleighbcatruhin1234Anu_1Heema22ShivuNozzie

-SuperMan-

-SuperMan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

wheather anyone accept it or not it is their own choice, we can't help there... Sumit was, is and will be the lead till the end.  They can't accept the reality.i  think this phrase is well applicable for such people: 

AANKHEN MOOND LENE SE SACHHI NAHI BADAL JATILOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1RanjinikishanShivuNozzie

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

that aurat as the main lead of HDROFL..hema plz. mere sapna mein bi nahi sochsakti yeh baat ko

just because some few member here cant accept sumit what ila mam can do yaar..HD is running because of RASU..the golden couple inshi / zashi.  even if some people have not realised this after 1 year then what ila can do yaar.

anyway our couple is back..let us welcome them with open arms..enough of crocodile tears & melodrama from that aurat Angry

ruhin1234Anu_1ShivuNozzie

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

after seeing this track i doubt even Zara is main lead.. and why are you bringing sumit here i am talking about Zara and Rishi... i am not just saying only about Rishi.. did i Shocked

and about accepting Sumit Sleepy i can never do that ROFL

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 November 2012 at 8:24am

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nice post SaurabhThumbs Up  !!! agree with you compeletely...!!

Kuch To log kahangeeROFL log to bahut kuch khte hROFL
Let ppl sAY whatever they want,LOL,, 
we are only interested in inshi/zashi..Day Dreaming

indira ho ya zaara.. naam mai kya rakha haiBig smile ...!! 
HD mai hame sumit ke saath Rati chahiye...!!

thats all...!!Approve

ruhin1234Anu_1ShivuNozzie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top