-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i donot think Kuch to log kahenge applicable for extra martial affairs Shocked
but nice post Smile

how is zashi relationship extra marital affair?? 

ek baar nahi dho baar nahi inshi have married for nearly 7-8 times & zashi are nothing but inshi..still why you post samething again & again in every post..what is the point when u too know she is none other than rishi's wife.  Ila mam is just delaying to show this fact but does that mean she is not indira?

Indira WAS Rishi's wife not is Rishi's wife... and still it is not proved if it is proved that Zara is Indira then also the relation is illegal until shweta is married to Rishi... Rishi need to divorcee shweta first then marry Indira/Zara again then you can say Zashi or INSHI are legal...

so it is extra martial affair ...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 November 2012 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwww.FALTU.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch To Log Kahenge (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged

but nice post Smile

ek baar nahi dho baar nahi inshi have married for nearly 7-8 times & zashi are nothing but inshi..still why you post samething again & again in every post..what is the point when u too know she is none other than rishi's wife.  Ila mam is just delaying to show this fact but does that mean she is not indira?

Indira WAS Rishi's wife not is Rishi's wife... and still it is not proved if it is proved that Zara is Indira then also the relation is illegal until shweta is married to Rishi... Rishi need to divorcee shweta first then marry Indira/Zara again then you can say Zashi or INSHI are legal...

how come indira was rishi's wife & not now?  did they divorce by any chance? what is there to prove..she is 101% indira..they have already shown so many symbolics..both are loving each other madly..rishi is 100% confident she is his shrimatiji? zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes. whenever indu called mummy in bhopal they showed zara..did not zara also tell rishi that she felt some strange experience when she met indu for the 1st time? 

i know they have not yet shown but does that mean she is not indira..within 30 mins everything cannot be sort out right?? now zashi are together, next they will concentrate on MK & obviously zara's past will be revealed..till then why we should say this is extra marital affair even though u know she is 100% indira.

i dont like to discuss about that 3rd female angle  because she is not an imp character for us..let her repeat 1000 times a day mera yeh mera woh but we give damn about her..she means nothing to rishi & us. The only thing which we are concerned now is inshi / zashi's happiness & REST DONT CARE

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 10 November 2012 at 4:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SuperMan-Anu_1

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

but nice post Smile

how come indira was rishi's wife & not now?  did they divorce by any chance? what is there to prove..she is 101% indira..they have already shown so many symbolics..both are loving each other madly..rishi is 100% confident she is his shrimatiji? zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes. whenever indu called mummy in bhopal they showed zara..did not zara also tell rishi that she felt some strange experience when she met indu for the 1st time? 

i know they have not yet shown but does that mean she is not indira..within 30 mins everything cannot be sort out right?? now zashi are together, next they will concentrate on MK & obviously zara's past will be revealed..till then why we should say this is extra marital affair even though u know she is 100% indira.

i dont like to discuss about that 3rd female angle  because she is not an imp character for us..let her repeat 1000 times a day mera yeh mera woh but we give damn about her..she means nothing to rishi & us. The only thing which we are concerned now is inshi / zashi's happiness & REST DONT CARE

you can believe as you want ranjini ji but according to law yes Indira WAS Rishi's wife because according to law the marriage will be nullified if wife or husband are absent in either's life for 7 years... as Indira(if Zara is Indira) her marriage is nullified long back and more over when Indira decided to marry off shweta to Rishi it means shweta marriage is legal to Rishi(though they married later) as first wife gave her acceptance...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 November 2012 at 4:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Indira 'aka' Zara and Rishi makes an awesome couple!

-SuperMan-

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
lol preeti law can go to hell yaar. what law u r talking about? Inshi were in great loss & in pain for 8 yrs, which law helped them? both have led a dead life for 8 yrs..rishi with that woman & zara with this MK terrorist shaadi..yeh bi kya shaadi hai..real husband & wife are our inshi who are in the form of zashi now till it is proved..after that no zashi only inshi.

anyway let us not continue with this discussion, u are free to think as u want, i enjoy my jodi now & i support to them because i have full confidence on my hero's belief i.e. Rishi cant be wrong or should i say he cant do any wrong if it is regarding his shrimatiji.  

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 10 November 2012 at 4:39am

Anu_1

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
nice post

Anu_1

Goldie

Anu_1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

but nice post Smile

Did They Marry????   No , know.  Already Rishi mentioned that they are hurting each other to Swetha  , he would like to give divorce...  But Swetha on other side like chipaku, chipak gayi even after knowing that Rishi will never love her in this Janam.

Slowly CVS are revealing Zara is Indira.  Already we have seen the first step of Zara is Indira in yesterday episodes.  They have given us lot of hints before also that Zara is Indira...I think you are purposefully ignoring those hints.  Now Slowly in each episode we will get to know that Zaara is none other than Indira. We will also get to see who all the main people involved or responsible in changing Indira to Zara...  I think your Swetha might be one of them as she agreed to marry Rishi for her personal benefit also.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatruhin1234Ranjinikishan

Anu_1

Goldie

Anu_1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Nice post. Star Yes agree with you KUch log Kahenge...  Because they don't know how to appreciate  or understand the the value of love.  Here in our ZaShi case, CVS have shown lot of hints that Zara is Indira.. The first one is - When Rishi stepped out of airport and and going towards taxi, at same time Zara was coming... Rishi felt that his shreematiji is here some where.. That was the first hint given by CVS and later we got lot more...

Just they try to ignore those hints purposefully and just to say some thing bad about ZaShi they keep on telling same thing again and again.  

Edited by Anu_1 - 10 November 2012 at 7:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatruhin1234-SuperMan-RanjinikishanpalingenesisShivuNozzie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top