Seeta Bhi Yahan Badnaam Hui
Phir Kyon Sansaar Ki Baaton Se
Bheeg Gaye Tere Naina
Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna.

Ricky ya fir Rishi, Indra ya fir
Zara, Inshi ya fir Zashi... Kya
farak pdta h, rishta to ek hi
haina husband aur wife ka, to kuch bi unethical kese hua.Edited by saurab.kkumar - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
well said.nice post 👍🏼

absolutely correct but thats ok..people who are thinking zashi relationship as illicit will become silent once it is proved zara is indira..jab tak let them enjoy by saying blah blah blah & let us enjoy zashi's love bonding..aakir hamara favourite jodi vaapas aagaye hai

rishi was waiting for his shrimatiji to come back in his life & we were waiting for our inshi / zashi come back..abh woh bi kush aur hum bi kush⭐️

Lovely post... I love and live Rishi.. Indira.. Zara
i donot think Kuch to log kahenge applicable for extra martial affairs 😲
but nice post 😊
Nice post!! When we keep thinking about other people and keep our emotions under control ,we hurt our self. Life is too short . On  tv  shows ,they show constant sacrefies to please others and every one suppose to kill their own feelings  and follow society norm. WHY ?  Who made these norm?  every one has right to be happy . Rishi  and Zara following their hearts!!! I do not think any thing wrong in this relationship. They both have very unhappy marriages and platonic relationship with their spouses. They are not hinding  their feeling from family or society, nothing is done in secrecy .I hope they  go for another DNA !!!! I hope they prove ZARA is INDIRA soon and the conflict on forum will be over for Diwali  week .
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i donot think Kuch to log kahenge applicable for extra martial affairs 😲
but nice post 😊

how is zashi relationship extra marital affair?? 

ek baar nahi dho baar nahi inshi have married for nearly 7-8 times & zashi are nothing but inshi..still why you post samething again & again in every post..what is the point when u too know she is none other than rishi's wife.  Ila mam is just delaying to show this fact but does that mean she is not indira?
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

how is zashi relationship extra marital affair?? 

ek baar nahi dho baar nahi inshi have married for nearly 7-8 times & zashi are nothing but inshi..still why you post samething again & again in every post..what is the point when u too know she is none other than rishi's wife.  Ila mam is just delaying to show this fact but does that mean she is not indira?

Indira WAS Rishi's wife not is Rishi's wife... and still it is not proved if it is proved that Zara is Indira then also the relation is illegal until shweta is married to Rishi... Rishi need to divorcee shweta first then marry Indira/Zara again then you can say Zashi or INSHI are legal...

so it is extra martial affair ...
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Indira WAS Rishi's wife not is Rishi's wife... and still it is not proved if it is proved that Zara is Indira then also the relation is illegal until shweta is married to Rishi... Rishi need to divorcee shweta first then marry Indira/Zara again then you can say Zashi or INSHI are legal...

so it is extra martial affair ...

how come indira was rishi's wife & not now?  did they divorce by any chance? what is there to prove..she is 101% indira..they have already shown so many symbolics..both are loving each other madly..rishi is 100% confident she is his shrimatiji? zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes. whenever indu called mummy in bhopal they showed zara..did not zara also tell rishi that she felt some strange experience when she met indu for the 1st time? 

i know they have not yet shown but does that mean she is not indira..within 30 mins everything cannot be sort out right?? now zashi are together, next they will concentrate on MK & obviously zara's past will be revealed..till then why we should say this is extra marital affair even though u know she is 100% indira.

i dont like to discuss about that 3rd female angle  because she is not an imp character for us..let her repeat 1000 times a day mera yeh mera woh but we give damn about her..she means nothing to rishi & us. The only thing which we are concerned now is inshi / zashi's happiness & REST DONT CARE

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

how come indira was rishi's wife & not now?  did they divorce by any chance? what is there to prove..she is 101% indira..they have already shown so many symbolics..both are loving each other madly..rishi is 100% confident she is his shrimatiji? zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes. whenever indu called mummy in bhopal they showed zara..did not zara also tell rishi that she felt some strange experience when she met indu for the 1st time? 

i know they have not yet shown but does that mean she is not indira..within 30 mins everything cannot be sort out right?? now zashi are together, next they will concentrate on MK & obviously zara's past will be revealed..till then why we should say this is extra marital affair even though u know she is 100% indira.

i dont like to discuss about that 3rd female angle  because she is not an imp character for us..let her repeat 1000 times a day mera yeh mera woh but we give damn about her..she means nothing to rishi & us. The only thing which we are concerned now is inshi / zashi's happiness & REST DONT CARE

you can believe as you want ranjini ji but according to law yes Indira WAS Rishi's wife because according to law the marriage will be nullified if wife or husband are absent in either's life for 7 years... as Indira(if Zara is Indira) her marriage is nullified long back and more over when Indira decided to marry off shweta to Rishi it means shweta marriage is legal to Rishi(though they married later) as first wife gave her acceptance...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago