India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

this has happened before ..

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
this whole barun thing has happened before with gul, nissar and their production team.. if u guys remember dl mil gaye.. it was 1 famous show on SP too.. the same thing happened when KSG got a movie offer and decided to quit the show.. they showed a shoot out and both the leads get shot and then they took a 1 year leap and got karan wahi as a new leadShockedShocked.. the show actually became interesting and jennifer and karan wahi made a good pair.. the show dint loose audience.. later when KSG movie dint take off he came back in the show after couple of months...Smile
i think they might try the same thing with IPK too.. they can get a new lead for sometime untill barun is back.. atleast it will be better than lame sheetal and comedy tracks.. guys its a serial so some bizzare twists r necessary..
i have actually started to watch some other shows in all channels just to break my attachment from IPK..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yvon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
wat might have happened wid arnav's parents

2 3 4

Author: paulomi_taAnu   Replies: 25   Views: 6216

paulomi_taAnu 25 6216 25 November 2011 at 10:16am by paulomi_taAnu
PAYASH PROMO WHAT HAPPENED

Author: Bunny_Bear   Replies: 5   Views: 954

Bunny_Bear 5 954 25 November 2011 at 10:01am by applesauce.
How/Why this might have happened??

Author: HakunaMatata.   Replies: 0   Views: 697

HakunaMatata. 0 697 12 November 2011 at 11:42am by HakunaMatata.
I think of it often, whatever happened

Author: no one   Replies: 8   Views: 1293

no one 8 1293 09 November 2011 at 6:51am by applesauce.
I kind of wish the kissing scene never happened

Author: pink500   Replies: 2   Views: 993

pink500 2 993 02 November 2011 at 2:46pm by suadvani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index