Punar Vivah

WHERE ARE VIDHI'S CHILDREN

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I remember from the wedding that Vidhi had a son and daughter in their early teens. They seemed to enjoy eating western food. Whatever has happened to them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah exactly...dey nt even showed them once after tat
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as per my knowledge they are in boarding school 
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Well, it was shown from starting that they were in boarding school. They came only for the wedding and during their holidays, during Ansh's kidnapping. Even, once Vidhi bhabhi also mentioned that she is missing her kids
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am sure they will be back soon... maybe during another track that might involve Vidhi and Pankaj life 
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 in boarding school😃
Sakhile thumbnail

If they are at boarding school, don't they come home for holidays and big religious festivities? there've been so many important gathering in the Scindia home and these children were not there. they may not have any roles in the story line, but to forget about them completely seems odd. (Or maybe I'm just bored and thinking about unimportant things. This is a tv serial after all.)

pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakhile

If they are at boarding school, don't they come home for holidays and big religious festivities? there've been so many important gathering in the Scindia home and these children were not there. they may not have any roles in the story line, but to forget about them completely seems odd. (Or maybe I'm just bored and thinking about unimportant things. This is a tv serial after all.)

Yeah, you are right, this is a serial and when there's no role of the kids, they are not shown in the serial. But, what I love the most is, they have not forgotten them. Vidhi keeps on remembering them which shows that they are not gorgotten, its just that there is no role for them in the story right now. But at least, Vidhi mentions about them, it is more than enough for me. 
sas_tv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What I find odd is papa and mama scindia's love for a pota, do they forget that vedant is their pota and scindia pariwar ka waris.
Sakhile thumbnail
Originally posted by: sas_tv

What I find odd is papa and mama scindia's love for a pota, do they forget that vedant is their pota and scindia pariwar ka waris.

Yeah, this is what seems to be forgotten. they have an heir yet there's little mention of thi8s.