Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

WHERE ARE VIDHI'S CHILDREN (Page 2)

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakhile

If they are at boarding school, don't they come home for holidays and big religious festivities? there've been so many important gathering in the Scindia home and these children were not there. they may not have any roles in the story line, but to forget about them completely seems odd. (Or maybe I'm just bored and thinking about unimportant things. This is a tv serial after all.)

Yeah, you are right, this is a serial and when there's no role of the kids, they are not shown in the serial. But, what I love the most is, they have not forgotten them. Vidhi keeps on remembering them which shows that they are not gorgotten, its just that there is no role for them in the story right now. But at least, Vidhi mentions about them, it is more than enough for me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

sas_tv Groupbie
sas_tv
sas_tv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
What I find odd is papa and mama scindia's love for a pota, do they forget that vedant is their pota and scindia pariwar ka waris.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhilelulujjjj

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_tv

What I find odd is papa and mama scindia's love for a pota, do they forget that vedant is their pota and scindia pariwar ka waris.
Yeah, this is what seems to be forgotten. they have an heir yet there's little mention of thi8s.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index