sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Are all uni assignments around the world the same?! Remember I had to do that too just a few weeks ago.. I have another one coming up due on the 3rd but I havent started it yet... too busy IFing Ouch I neeed to get off sooon.. But I canttt Pooja has a lot of self control!

unfortunately they are, killing students, yeah i remember... bless you guys, Sharna get working on your next assignment soon, time management is also a key 2 success

Yes, you are right.. I need to get off now. Varna I will fall behind so quickly!! I guess Nakuul drooling will have to wait... Cry

aww you do that all the time, am sure even Nakuul would like you 2 put him aside for a while and get on with your work LOL

LOLOL, I tweeted him about how his eyes are distracting especially from my studies and he apologized for the inconvenience! LOL I tweeted that its one distraction I dont mind Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Waheeda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweet Oblivion (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

LOLOL, I tweeted him about how his eyes are distracting especially from my studies and he apologized for the inconvenience! LOL I tweeted that its one distraction I dont mind Wink

OMG that i soo sweet of him, lucky you.. i want a reply from him... haha i need 2 tweet him for soon LOL

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

OMG that i soo sweet of him, lucky you.. i want a reply from him... haha i need 2 tweet him for soon LOL

Tweet him!!! You'll get a response.. He's so down to earth and humble.. Bless him. Love him so much!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by payalibm

i am fed up with the serial and evrythign unknowingly hapening in it

whats the big deal if lights goes and adi concumate his marrige mistakenly and later denies when lights back

and whats big deal that one moment lead to pregenncy of pankhuriii..again by mistake and as BD said by mistake parents...

this serial is based on by mistake and by chance..dont you knwos wetuuu

LOLLOL

Why with the light off Payal?!?!?! We have witnessed everything in her journey so far so why not that too?!?! LOLWink  swetuu demag kee batee..lights off minddd... to do some thing like sex or to consumate hsi marrige 1st thig this dumbo idiotc has to do is leave his mind and then only he can other wise he canttt..you got it..what means by lightsss 

LOLOL Pregnant Pankuri hahahah.. I can just imagine.. Instead of Pankuri having cravings it'll be Adi with all the sympathy cravings LOL

LOL

sharna2k6

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Tweet him!!! You'll get a response.. He's so down to earth and humble.. Bless him. Love him so much!

yeah i just tweeted him, wish i get a reply *fingers crossed* Day Dreaming

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
maan singh ji tomar ji
all the best
if you get reply pm me for shure what reply he send

sharna2k6

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

maan singh ji tomar ji
all the best
if you get reply pm me for shure what reply he send

ohh hello payal ji Tongue thank you ji

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
hahahaha

maan singh ji tomar ji/// i thought my last day as now you will defo kill me wiht  the niky i am calling u ...

i was all     

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.