Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

   

Sweet Oblivion (Page 4)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 8397

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by Camryne

Talking about honey moon in indian serial do they share kiss?


Haha, unfortunately not.. But we can always fantasize na? LOLWink

But actually, they show kiss on the cheeks, neck, forehead, everywhere except lips.. Sometimes thts more passionate that lips..

haha what actually happens that when a lip lock it "happening" (not for real tho) they either turn off the light, change the scene, or position the leads in a way that it looks like they are kissing  etc etc 


Leaving it ALLL to our imagination... It's okay. Want a kiss?! Check out my besharam OS's which has had 3 kiss "scenes" already!! Damn PaYa for making me red hot and burning to see them kiss! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Waheeda-

-Waheeda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Waheeda-
-Waheeda-

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 22954

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Wahi, Awww, hehe and I have an older sis!

Uof, Pooja and her assignments na! I try to be a bad influence on her but nooo, that nerd ki baachi is always focused on her studies! ;) hahaha..

i dont have a elder sis, would love 2 have one thoo, i have 2 younger ones

haha yeah she's been working hard as this is her first official assignment, n we were talking about referencing cuz if you dont reference correctly it would be classed as plagiarism which jus spoils everything Ouch 
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 8397

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Wahi, Awww, hehe and I have an older sis!

Uof, Pooja and her assignments na! I try to be a bad influence on her but nooo, that nerd ki baachi is always focused on her studies! ;) hahaha..

i dont have a elder sis, would love 2 have one thoo, i have 2 younger ones

haha yeah she's been working hard as this is her first official assignment, n we were talking about referencing cuz if you dont reference correctly it would be classed as plagiarism which jus spoils everything Ouch 


Are all uni assignments around the world the same?! Remember I had to do that too just a few weeks ago.. I have another one coming up due on the 3rd but I havent started it yet... too busy IFing Ouch I neeed to get off sooon.. But I canttt Pooja has a lot of self control!
-Waheeda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Waheeda-
-Waheeda-

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 22954

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6


Are all uni assignments around the world the same?! Remember I had to do that too just a few weeks ago.. I have another one coming up due on the 3rd but I havent started it yet... too busy IFing Ouch I neeed to get off sooon.. But I canttt Pooja has a lot of self control!

unfortunately they are, killing students, yeah i remember... bless you guys, Sharna get working on your next assignment soon, time management is also a key 2 success
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 8117

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i am fed up with the serial and evrythign unknowingly hapening in it

whats the big deal if lights goes and adi concumate his marrige mistakenly and later denies when lights back

and whats big deal that one moment lead to pregenncy of pankhuriii..again by mistake and as BD said by mistake parents...

this serial is based on by mistake and by chance..dont you knwos wetuuu
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 8397

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Originally posted by sharna2k6


Are all uni assignments around the world the same?! Remember I had to do that too just a few weeks ago.. I have another one coming up due on the 3rd but I havent started it yet... too busy IFing Ouch I neeed to get off sooon.. But I canttt Pooja has a lot of self control!

unfortunately they are, killing students, yeah i remember... bless you guys, Sharna get working on your next assignment soon, time management is also a key 2 success


Yes, you are right.. I need to get off now. Varna I will fall behind so quickly!! I guess Nakuul drooling will have to wait... Cry
-Waheeda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Waheeda-
-Waheeda-

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 22954

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Originally posted by sharna2k6


Are all uni assignments around the world the same?! Remember I had to do that too just a few weeks ago.. I have another one coming up due on the 3rd but I havent started it yet... too busy IFing Ouch I neeed to get off sooon.. But I canttt Pooja has a lot of self control!

unfortunately they are, killing students, yeah i remember... bless you guys, Sharna get working on your next assignment soon, time management is also a key 2 success


Yes, you are right.. I need to get off now. Varna I will fall behind so quickly!! I guess Nakuul drooling will have to wait... Cry

aww you do that all the time, am sure even Nakuul would like you 2 put him aside for a while and get on with your work LOL
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 8397

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

i am fed up with the serial and evrythign unknowingly hapening in it

whats the big deal if lights goes and adi concumate his marrige mistakenly and later denies when lights back

and whats big deal that one moment lead to pregenncy of pankhuriii..again by mistake and as BD said by mistake parents...

this serial is based on by mistake and by chance..dont you knwos wetuuu


LOLLOL

Why with the light off Payal?!?!?! We have witnessed everything in her journey so far so why not that too?!?! LOLWink

LOLOL Pregnant Pankuri hahahah.. I can just imagine.. Instead of Pankuri having cravings it'll be Adi with all the sympathy cravings LOL

LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index