Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Yes, you are right.. I need to get off now. Varna I will fall behind so quickly!! I guess Nakuul drooling will have to wait... 😭

aww you do that all the time, am sure even Nakuul would like you 2 put him aside for a while and get on with your work 😆
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payalibm

i am fed up with the serial and evrythign unknowingly hapening in it

whats the big deal if lights goes and adi concumate his marrige mistakenly and later denies when lights back

and whats big deal that one moment lead to pregenncy of pankhuriii..again by mistake and as BD said by mistake parents...

this serial is based on by mistake and by chance..dont you knwos wetuuu

😆😆

Why with the light off Payal?!?!?! We have witnessed everything in her journey so far so why not that too?!?! 😆😉

LOLOL Pregnant Pankuri hahahah.. I can just imagine.. Instead of Pankuri having cravings it'll be Adi with all the sympathy cravings 😆

😆
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaanGeet_GurTi

aww you do that all the time, am sure even Nakuul would like you 2 put him aside for a while and get on with your work 😆

LOLOL, I tweeted him about how his eyes are distracting especially from my studies and he apologized for the inconvenience! 😆 I tweeted that its one distraction I dont mind 😉
AvNeil123 thumbnail

LOLOL, I tweeted him about how his eyes are distracting especially from my studies and he apologized for the inconvenience! 😆 I tweeted that its one distraction I dont mind 😉

OMG that i soo sweet of him, lucky you.. i want a reply from him... haha i need 2 tweet him for soon ðŸ˜†
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaanGeet_GurTi

OMG that i soo sweet of him, lucky you.. i want a reply from him... haha i need 2 tweet him for soon ðŸ˜†

Tweet him!!! You'll get a response.. He's so down to earth and humble.. Bless him. Love him so much!
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😆😆

Why with the light off Payal?!?!?! We have witnessed everything in her journey so far so why not that too?!?! 😆😉  swetuu demag kee batee..lights off minddd... to do some thing like sex or to consumate hsi marrige 1st thig this dumbo idiotc has to do is leave his mind and then only he can other wise he canttt..you got it..what means by lightsss 

LOLOL Pregnant Pankuri hahahah.. I can just imagine.. Instead of Pankuri having cravings it'll be Adi with all the sympathy cravings 😆

😆

AvNeil123 thumbnail

Tweet him!!! You'll get a response.. He's so down to earth and humble.. Bless him. Love him so much!

yeah i just tweeted him, wish i get a reply *fingers crossed* 
payalibm thumbnail
maan singh ji tomar ji
all the best
if you get reply pm me for shure what reply he send
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

maan singh ji tomar ji

all the best
if you get reply pm me for shure what reply he send

ohh hello payal ji ðŸ˜› thank you ji
payalibm thumbnail
hahahaha

maan singh ji tomar ji/// i thought my last day as now you will defo kill me wiht  the niky i am calling u ...

i was all