Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Anybody from Amritsar here? (Page 9)

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkcs-07-Cruiser-Chameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

[QUOTE=cruiser51]

Personally, I know lots of film stars as well as cricketers who make use of their charm and aura around them and are promiscuous. Sidhu may have been no exception in his hey days. In any case within Indian team,his circle was Kapil Dev, Shastri, Ajay Jadeja and Prabhakar and I know well enough to know these guys were not saints.
And THAT makes it non-"ashleel"?Several wrongs make it right?

So in late 90s, did Znur ji saw Sidhu him freaking out with some woman?--She might have...hell I will even say SHE HAS!
THANK YOU!And it was 2002!

Does it take away anything from the fact that Sidhu is a completely transformed man today, who has very little to do with impulsive, erroneous introvert that he was in 80s and 90s?...NO! and one month of 24x7 footage has pretty much established that!
It doesn't TAKE away because you seem the only person who believes his twaddle unquestioningly"One month of 24X7 exposure has established/reinforced a myriad opinions-yours seems to run against the grain!

If you have seen all vids of BB-6, in one of the early episodes, Sidhu was even shown speaking to Rajiv,"That sab galiyaan karte hain...maine bhi bahut galti ki hain...badai hai jhuk jaane mein...maine bhi wife se maafi maangi...aur usne mujhe maaf kar diya...ye uska badappan thha..." (He was in Pillu counseling mode during those early days and urging Paul to say Sorry for his share of mistakes and shun his ego!)
I posted clarifying THIS in response to one of your earlier posts.He was NOT asking pardon from his wife.What he said IMPLIED that he asked & was granted forgiveness by GOD!

* Some times I get a feeling all posters here are paragons of virtues...they never sinned in their lives, never pay attention to gossips, are blessed with immense intellect, wit and grace and people like Sidhu could learn a lot from them!LOL
Yes,but none of us are portraying ourselves as paragons of virtue on National TV in exchange of a hefty sum!
(hope you don't take out your khukri now...
I think the poster you are addressing this to is far too polite to do THAT! 
But I SURE am ready to pull out my Kirpan
thats a general comment on non stop, no logic, no brain brash sprinkled around this forum...not related to you at all!)
Sweeping generalization are products of lazy thinking.And it is arrogant to presume that  your opinion ALONE is right & just-the rest of us are illogical & brainless because we don't subscribe to the same opinion.We don't or have not YET said that your labored defense of Siddhu smacks of the kind of fanbotulism that blight the soap fora.
NOT YET!!
YE GODS! He has been summoned by GADHKARI to help in the GUJRAT elections which were NEVER PRE-PONED(LIAR!) Have you been following the murky dealings of his Boss?
AND I wonder WHAT the GMM will make of this buffoon electioneering in their state?!

THANK GWAD he has left BB6!
Now,IF only we could stop you from posting about him!!! 
My cup would runneth over & I wouldn't suffer repeated doses of disillusionment!!! 

Sorry Zn Ji, your dislike for Sidhu is so overwhelming that we possibly can't discuss him objectively!Smile

When you first started on Sidhu, you claimed he entered Politics to escape Culpable Homicide Case.

I politely pointed it out to you that the case happened in 1988, he went on to play for India till almost 1999 and joined Politics only in 2003 or thereabout!

I can understand dislike for an individual. But not distorts dictated by hatred / dislike!

No...Sidhu clearly said his wife had forgiven him. You can dig out the You Tube Vid where he said that.

Sidhu is a vegetarian, he doesn't touch alcohol. You may not believe it but he doesn't gain anything by declaring so! Populace that votes him to power is overwhelmingly Butter Chicken+ Addha-Pauvva electorate, he is not an MP from Haridwar or Benaras for God's sake!

OK simply putting it, it is beyond my capability to convince anyone who has made up his mind over any individual or issue! And since I go by what I see and infer, nor will any one else be able to make me change my opinion till I actually see...in this instance Mr. Sidhu...doing or saying something that might make me change my opinion of him.

My opinion about Sampat changed in one week, so its not that I am rigid!Smile And Sidhu is loud enough to say or do something that can make me change his opinion of him. As far as BB-6 is concerned, he was OUTSTANDING!!!Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11TVmonkznursinghguess_wh0sarasingh86khamosshhh

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

TVmonkcs-07-Cruiser-khamosshhh-Chandramukhi-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

* Some times I get a feeling all posters here are paragons of virtues...they never sinned in their lives, never pay attention to gossips, are blessed with immense intellect, wit and grace and people like Sidhu could learn a lot from them! LOL (hope you don't take out your khukri now...thats a general comment on non stop, no logic, no brain brash sprinkled around this forum...not related to you at all!)

I am not a public figure, he is. As such, not everyone will worship the ground he walks on. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkznursinghOmnipotence-Chandramukhi-

jollyjolly1 Newbie
jollyjolly1
jollyjolly1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=znursingh][QUOTE=cruiser51]
"nek ne nek aur bad ne bad jana mujhe
har kisi ne apne pemane se paichana mujhe"

Edited by jollyjolly1 - 11 November 2012 at 10:48am
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghOmnipotenceChameli_billi

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

handyboytoyznursinghcs-07Chameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

[QUOTE=cruiser51]* Some times I get a feeling all posters here are paragons of virtues...they never sinned in their lives, never pay attention to gossips, are blessed with immense intellect, wit and grace and people like Sidhu could learn a lot from them! LOL (hope you don't take out your khukri now...thats a general comment on non stop, no logic, no brain brash sprinkled around this forum...not related to you at all!)

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

[QUOTE=cruiser51]

I am not a public figure, he is. As such, not everyone will worship the ground he walks on. Tongue

Hes not a public but hypocritical and dhongi figure.

Yep...the most hypocritical to have ever set foot inside the Big Boss house after reading this thread in its entirety. All Hail sadhu baba!Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyznursinghOmnipotence-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index