Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Siddhu called his own wife the R word? LOL what the hell?LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghOmnipotence-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkznursingh

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Sakshi Hug
. I would say for me he was disappointing.

Chandra...Hug right back to you.
I will give my version. All I knew abt Siddhu was as a batsman and as a laughter cahllenge judge.Ouch
He was brilliant batsman, maybe a great many over the 90s scores. And as a judge, enjoyable. He was more there to enjoy himself rather than to give serious comments to participants. He always came across as a very knowledgeable person, who always liked a good laugh and was ready to enjoy life. He was a positive personality. I had never witnessed any of his said tantrums. So infact I was very naive.Ouch

When he entered BB house, I still did not judge him. I was taking all his Siddhuisms and pravachans with a pinch of salt.Tongue and actually enjoying. What fascinated me most, was the co-contestants behaviour. They were all sucking upto him big time.Confused And he was playing to the gallery. It was a win-win situation for all involved, including the audiences.LOL

What suddenly changed everything was the volatile  Rajneeti task. Sampat's over the top dramatics and Sapna's stand for the truth. Siddhu was in this group then and we all looked upto them as winners. The Aseem was evicted and the groups interchanged. Next karya brought Siddhu into the group of GMM. No doubt he handled all his personal equations very well, but we got glimpses of a shrewd politician here.

He definitely has ego. He thinks he is above most. Yet he was given a position of power, he could have misused it, but he didn't. He could have played double games, and so many other things, but he didn't. Thats to his credit.

Now coming to his saint like image. He is not a saint. He himself acknowledges that. "main to galtiyon ka putla hun" So its not him actually saying this, but the co-contestants who did it. Why did not they have guts to point out his wrongs on his face? They all together created a "hauva" a halo around Siddhu and were then unable to do anything about it. They had created that image and they had to bow to it. We not being inside the house and from outside found all this , how to put it? Incredible, perhaps.

Siddhu, being a shrewd politician, saw all this as a huge opportunity to cash in on and he dd. Once he had decided upon his strategy there, he stuck to it. Whether he was fake or for real, we will never know, bcz we are not going to watch him so closely anytime soon.

It was game he came to play and he did a good job, thanks to spineless co-contestants.
And as for Siddhu, personally, I still don't know what to think of him.LOLLOL

He must be dancing outside now "Ullu banaya, bada mazaa aaya".Tongue

Cruiser ji, bold part is for you.Smile

znursinghkhamosshhh-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

TVmonkznursingh

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Sakshi Hug

I am here on your account only. So I will definitely shed few words only for you.

Anyways as I had said in the PM, I do not know much about him personally from anyone. So I will just go with what some members have to say about him. Well as you can see it depends on person's experience how he or she will hold someone in their mind. But I will base my opinion simply on what was shown to us on TV.

From first week itself, I didn't like Siddhu ji boasting about morals or principles and from first to second week, I was convinced that he is here in BB to come out in the bright light. Thus through out his stay he tried his level best to stay diplomatic and positive. For me, a person of his stature coming to BB house raises my antenna especially when he already has fame and money. So who in their right mind would come to BB just to change the philosophy of a show, I don't think anyone will even bother to enter the mad house simply for that unless there is an ulterior motive. I have seen his ups and downs and I have criticized him when needed while praised when needed. For me he is just like any one of us so no need to place him on a pedestal. He has shown traits of ego, hypocrisy who was ready for big talks, but when it came to implementing them, I saw him take many steps back. So let us let him stay a human being who is just as flawed but someone who is great with words and speech.

Thus, after his exit and his little stunt in BB, I am convinced that he came here to cleanse his image. I am not sure how far he has been successful since it depends from person to person but there are many who are applauding him. Personally, I had only heard of him and watched him in cricket, but some of his shades of persona, I saw it in BB house only. I would say for me he was disappointing.

Yes, he took himself very seriously on this show. That is one thing I can hold against him He took a very very high moral ground. That was very contradictory to what we knew abt him. There was a lot of "I, Me., Myself" . His going against the rules was kind of foolish. His not doing any work was an act of "I am aboove everybody". He is not able to cook simplest of dish is a certificate  to a male mentality. my POV. But at the same time, baatein bahut badi badi.
Maybe that is why most people felt he was a fake.

Then again, bcz of the spineless co-contestants, he got away with it. They kept bitching behind his back. If they would have jontly done anything abt it, he would have had to play a different game.LOL

znursingh-Chandramukhi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

TVmonkznursingh

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=cruiser51
Sakshi, EVEN IF, Sidhu is trying to evolve into a better human being and grow spiritually, isn't it commendable and worthy of admiration?

So many just grow, eat, procreate and one day die...just like any other insect or creature around them. He atleast is trying to go into deeper meaning of life!Thumbs Up

[/QUOTE]
Its not only commendable, but applaud worthy. That is why Siddhu is being discussed so much. He is like no other contestant was. He has definitely made us think. He was given power and he used it only for the betterment of his house mates. Most people are tuned to see everything in black or white. This is not the case here. Even his detractors are speaking good things about him. That itself speaks volumes.
'As I said earlier, I want to desperately see goodness in him, but the world has made me a cynic.Smile

znursingh-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Siddhu called his own wife the R word? LOL what the hell?LOLLOL

He didn't!

Normally, I would ignore a bashing for the sake of bashing post related to any contestant, but since I know Znur ji a bit and respect her for who she is, I discussed the whole thing with her and since your inference would put Mrs. Sidhu's wife in poor light, I am taking the liberty of breaching confidentiality of PM exchanges and revealing, it was NOT Sidhu's wife.

Personally, I know lots of film stars as well as cricketers who make use of their charm and aura around them and are promiscuous. Sidhu may have been no exception in his hey days. In any case within Indian team,his circle was Kapil Dev, Shastri, Ajay Jadeja and Prabhakar and I know well enough to know these guys were not saints.

If you care to check Sidhu's AAP KI ADALAT vid, posted in his AT, you will hear him say till 35, I was ek number ka Jhoota, Aalsi, Makkar..and then how his life took a U-turn once he immersed himself into the world of spirituality and meditation.

So in late 90s, did Znur ji saw Sidhu him freaking out with some woman?--She might have...hell I will even say SHE HAS!

Does it take away anything from the fact that Sidhu is a completely transformed man today, who has very little to do with impulsive, erroneous introvert that he was in 80s and 90s?...NO! and one month of 24x7 footage has pretty much established that!

If you have seen all vids of BB-6, in one of the early episodes, Sidhu was even shown speaking to Rajiv,"That sab galiyaan karte hain...maine bhi bahut galti ki hain...badai hai jhuk jaane mein...maine bhi wife se maafi maangi...aur usne mujhe maaf kar diya...ye uska badappan thha..." (He was in Pillu counseling mode during those early days and urging Paul to say Sorry for his share of mistakes and shun his ego!)

* Some times I get a feeling all posters here are paragons of virtues...they never sinned in their lives, never pay attention to gossips, are blessed with immense intellect, wit and grace and people like Sidhu could learn a lot from them! LOL (hope you don't take out your khukri now...thats a general comment on non stop, no logic, no brain brash sprinkled around this forum...not related to you at all!)

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 3:59am

TVmonkmusic_mastiznursingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index