Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Anybody from Amritsar here? (Page 6)

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontokhamosshhh-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Cruiser-I'm going to contribute a personal dark cloud story to your silvery paean!

A group of us-friends & children went to Chail (prettiest Hill station in the area) for 4 days.Two days-the weather and the view was spectacularly beautiful.(CRUISER we went up to the highest Cricket field in the world!!Eat your heart out!!)

On the third day an obnoxiously loud couple ,constantly fighting LOUDLY,moved into the adjoining cottage on the ground.They fought incessantly using really vile abuses through out the day-unaffected by the fact that there were young children around or that they were making a public horse's assess of themselves.Come evening,we would be having high tea(it IS a palace turned resort!) while The loud couple would start their evening of drinking.Their session of happy hour would continue till dinner was served,whereupon they  would complain, at their MACH decibel level,"Oye saada sara nasha uttar dita.Hor ik bottle leh ho...on the house"and polish off the whole show by throwing up in the dining room.

THAT IS SIDDHU IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE!!So excuse me if  find myself unable to go into rapturous paroxysms over this specimen! 

PS=That he uses the annual; MPLAD of Rs 2Crores is commendable but NOT unique.And that he uses his OWN money is LAUGHABLE!!

Well, Znur Ji, I have shared one kid experience that will always remain as one of the cherished memories and some understanding that I have of Sidhu's popularity in his constituency. As an observer from distance, it always puzzled me how this man can retain an MP seat when all the time he is either on Commentary shows, TV shows, Ad shoots etc. So answers were fascinating.Smile

Obviously if you have seen some other side of him you would go by that. I don't think I ever said Sidhu is the ultimate human being or a role model or something! I merely mention what I see of him on TV and what little I know from other sources...Ofcourse he has his negatives and nothing sinister about that as we all have our own fair share of them as well...

Are you sure you are not mixing up Sidhu with some one else? It is a well known fact about Sidhu that he is a hard core vegetarian and does not touch alcohol!
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nawanshahrichhveedivinity11znursinghsarasingh86khamosshhh

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

JasTorontokhamosshhh-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cruiser51

Are you sure you are not mixing up Sidhu with some one else? It is a well known fact about Sidhu that he is a hard core vegetarian and does not touch alcohol!
Smile

WAH Cruiser! Your bias is on flagrant display!

NO.I didn't mistake anyone else for the blasted fellow.He NEVER gave a chance to announce who he was accompanied by much chest thumping AND bitching about ST. 
All doubts were laid to rest when he let out his first demented hyena laugh-wild life ki toh jaan he nikaL gayee!
BTW=Our encounter with this specimen was a few years back and I was NOT a starry eyed 10year old wanna be on the Indian Cricket team!

He DOES drink.COPIOUSLY! We never saw him EAT during those two godforsaken days except "tangris" to go with his drinks! So if HE says he is a vegetarian,I'd say he is probably a cannibal!!

PS- Edited to add the only memorable quote I heard from the fellow.My aural faculties just mysteriously shut down thereafter!!

Zn ji...I did not accuse you of being a basher inspite of your obvious dislike for Sidhu, so you could spare me the allegation of bias too perhaps!Smile

Can you mention roughly which year you are referring to?

Time and again in various interviews he has said it is readings of Vivekananda and meditation that transformed his life and his whole understanding of himself.

There is no doubt whatsoever, he is a vegetarian and does not drink alcohol. This I saw even Gavaskar joking about...when he jokingly said,"Sidhu is a disgrace to Punjab...doesn't drink, doesn't eat tandoori chicken...and...(well you can guess it)..."Smile

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 8:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11music_mastiznursinghsarasingh86khamosshhh

znursingh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

cs-07-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-khamosshhh

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

@Cruiser

About ten-twelve years ago.
Just because Gavaskar said so-its writ in stone?!

BTW=The word BIAS is not  derogatory,but withdrawn since you took exception to it,eg,I have no problem if you said I was prejudiced against Siddhu. I AM-for me personal experience trumps any testimonials by Gavaskar or the Raja of Patiala!!

PS=When people in public life,specially politicians pontificate about themselves,what they SAY is inversely proportional to the truth!!

Zn ji...

...no..not because Gavaskar said it. Because it has come up in many interviews that I have seen of Sidhu.Smile

See, it is a fact that he was always a well read, albeit complete introvert during his playing days. ALL his playing days and even afterwards, he had a completely in-noticeable kind of existence...and suddenly, one day people sat up and took notice of a boisterous, non-stop verbal machine called Navjot Singh Sidhu (new avatar).Shocked

Naturally, he has been asked the question, how he got transformed. And always he has credited it to one book by Vivekananda that he says jolted him inside out and made him realise of the immense potential within him.

You do not like his Sidhuism and I too squirm at some 80% of them
...but point is he has never held him back since then! He went deep into meditation and is supposed to meditate for hours every day. I myself am a poor practitioner and only meditate for 30 minutes a day but I can assure you, in my own limited way, I myself have changed so much, that I can believe his transformation due to meditation a great deal.

See this Vid,...he HIMSELF says, till 35 he was ek number ka aalsi, jhoota, makkar...and how his life changed...

At times, we can consider that indeed people's lives do take a U-turn towards positivity...Vaalmiki a dreaded dacoit ended up writing RAMAYANA the day he realised none of his family members are willing to pay price for his sins and he alone is responsible for what he is doing!...Just an example...

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 8:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11music_mastiJasTorontoznursinghbewafasarasingh86khamosshhh

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Cruiser-I'm going to contribute a personal dark cloud story to your silvery paean!

A group of us-friends & children went to Chail (prettiest Hill station in the area) for 4 days.Two days-the weather and the view was spectacularly beautiful.(CRUISER we went up to the highest Cricket field in the world!!Eat your heart out!!)

On the third day an obnoxiously loud couple ,constantly fighting LOUDLY,moved into the adjoining cottage on the ground.They fought incessantly using really vile abuses through out the day-unaffected by the fact that there were young children around or that they were making a public horse's assess of themselves.Come evening,we would be having high tea(it IS a palace turned resort!) while The loud couple would start their evening of drinking.Their session of happy hour would continue till dinner was served,whereupon they  would complain, at their MACH1 decibel level,"Oye saada sara nasha uttar dita.Hor ik bottle leh ho...on the house"and polish off the whole show by throwing up in the dining room. The ONLY dialogue of his that has stuck in my mind from those two awful days & nights is the man bellowing at the waiters in the dining room,"Oye koi teh hara***a meri  r***i  nuh kuchh piladevey" NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THAT HE SAID AFTER THAT.EVER.

THAT IS SIDDHU IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE!!So excuse me if  find myself unable to go into rapturous paroxysms over this specimen! 

PS=That he uses the annual; MPLAD of Rs 2Crores is commendable but NOT unique.And that he uses his OWN money is LAUGHABLE!!

Whoa!!!!! This is exactly the post I was waiting for. This post confirms what I wanted to say .
This is exactly what image I had in my mind of Siddhu ji through newspapers etc.
It was too difficult for me to believe that a man could undergo such a through and through change.
Ofcourse Cruiser ji's later post, where Siddhu ji claims to have redeemed himself through readings of the great Vivekanand help to unsolve this mystery.
I have always maintained that Siddhu ji was trying to be a good human being. I would not say he was perfect. A apt hindi dialogue here " Is janam mein insaan , insaan banake rahe tobhi theek hai, bhagwan to dur ki baat hai"
In another post on this topic, it was said that he played it very well, I agree. But the pedestal that he was placed on immediately on his entry into the house, even he had not anticipated it. After the in-your-face adoration and respect he got from the co-contestants, he was shrewd enough to not harm his own interests. It was better than he thought. They were doing what he had come here to do. They were giving him a status of a legend and he did everything to only consolidate it. Now howmuch of it was honest and howmuch of it was contrived, is for him to know and us to guess.

Smile

znursinghkhamosshhh-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TSakshi

On the third day an obnoxiously loud couple ,constantly fighting LOUDLY,moved into the adjoining cottage on the ground.They fought incessantly using really vile abuses through out the day-unaffected by the fact that there were young children around or that they were making a public horse's assess of themselves.Come evening,we would be having high tea(it IS a palace turned resort!) while The loud couple would start their evening of drinking.Their session of happy hour would continue till dinner was served,whereupon they  would complain, at their MACH1 decibel level,"Oye saada sara nasha uttar dita.Hor ik bottle leh ho...on the house"and polish off the whole show by throwing up in the dining room. The ONLY dialogue of his that has stuck in my mind from those two awful days & nights is the man bellowing at the waiters in the dining room,"Oye koi teh hara***a meri  r***i  nuh kuchh piladevey" NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THAT HE SAID AFTER THAT.EVER.

Whoa!!!!! This is exactly the post I was waiting for. This post confirms what I wanted to say .
This is exactly what image I had in my mind of Siddhu ji through newspapers etc.
It was too difficult for me to believe that a man could undergo such a through and through change.
Ofcourse Cruiser ji's later post, where Siddhu ji claims to have redeemed himself through readings of the great Vivekanand help to unsolve this mystery.
I have always maintained that Siddhu ji was trying to be a good human being. I would not say he was perfect. A apt hindi dialogue here " Is janam mein insaan , insaan banake rahe tobhi theek hai, bhagwan to dur ki baat hai"
In another post on this topic, it was said that he played it very well, I agree. But the pedestal that he was placed on immediately on his entry into the house, even he had not anticipated it. After the in-your-face adoration and respect he got from the co-contestants, he was shrewd enough to not harm his own interests. It was better than he thought. They were doing what he had come here to do. They were giving him a status of a legend and he did everything to only consolidate it. Now howmuch of it was honest and howmuch of it was contrived, is for him to know and us to guess.

Smile

Sakshi, EVEN IF, Sidhu is trying to evolve into a better human being and grow spiritually, isn't it commendable and worthy of admiration?

So many just grow, eat, procreate and one day die...just like any other insect or creature around them. He atleast is trying to go into deeper meaning of life!Thumbs Up

Znur ji is an amazing person and obviously has seen a nasty side of Sidhu in his younger days and has a dislike of him because of the same.

I live in Russia where from time to time film shoots happen. I myself have seen the most disgraceful sides of so many of highly respected film stars here, some living some dead now! They, in all probability will continue to live same way as long as their bodies permit and one day disappear!...If I share stories of some of the film stars and cricketers, IF would have to dedicate a Masala forum all for me here! Smile

Sidhu, if he keeps going the way he is attempting, would have achieved so many things in life to be remembered, couple of decades down the line. I HOPE SO!

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 1:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkdivinity11music_mastiJasTorontoznursinghsarasingh86khamosshhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index