Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Anybody from Amritsar here? (Page 4)

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 588

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I have family and relatives
 living in Punjab.If heard anything about him its mostly Good. He has done lot for his constituency Amritsar and is one of the rare politicians not involved in any kind of corruption.He is great motivational speaker and positive thinker. Proud that he belongs to Punjab n more of to IndiaBig smile

That he is.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 588

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by speedi

y da way diljit aur honey singh ki aukad abhi bhi kutte jaisi hi hai..movie hit jaroor hui par they are still hated may be some city audience like them..but they dont have crazy following like gurdass maann aur babbu mann

Sorry, do not know anybody you are talking abt other than Gurudas Mann.Confused
TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 588

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Cruiser ji,

Wow what an experience. First let me congratulate you on your first-class wicket. N.Siddhu bowled out by Cruiser.LOL

Yes, Siddhu ji seems like a nice person, but as I said, the current world makes one a cynic. I so wanted to believe in his goodness.Smile Now atleast know he is the same outside the BB hse. I had once seen an election campaign of his. It was mentioned that he was one of the very few MPs who actually used the central funds to help his constituency in the correct way.

BTW Cruiser ji, how were those other players treating you kids?Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontosarasingh86khamosshhh-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 21614

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TSakshi

Cruiser ji,

Wow what an experience. First let me congratulate you on your first-class wicket. N.Siddhu bowled out by Cruiser.LOL

Yes, Siddhu ji seems like a nice person, but as I said, the current world makes one a cynic. I so wanted to believe in his goodness.Smile Now atleast know he is the same outside the BB hse. I had once seen an election campaign of his. It was mentioned that he was one of the very few MPs who actually used the central funds to help his constituency in the correct way.

BTW Cruiser ji, how were those other players treating you kids?Smile


Smile I didn't bowl him out, he got trapped right in front of wicket and had it been a game, he would be given out LBW (Leg Before Wicket)...he very sportingly acknowledged he was out...Unfortunately he could not play the game two days later but in next game, Quarter Finals against Pakistan at Bangalore, he was Man of The Match with a brilliant 93!

When net practicing, Players are too focused on perfecting their drives and placements, so you can't really expect them to pamper kids, but most of the players from sub-continent, be it from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh-SriLanka, are usually very gentle, well mannered and sweet natured. ...





Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 5:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkJasTorontosarasingh86khamosshhh

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 588

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

players from sub-continent, be it from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh-SriLanka, are usually very gentle, well mannered and sweet natured. ..


How sweet. Thats really nice to know.Smile
divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Joined: 01 October 2012
Posts: 775

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I am from Punjab...and believe me people love him..He has done great development in Amritsar  .He has never given any stupid or derogatory statement against his opponents.He is an honest& dignified person.If he stays the same...
I want to see him as CM of Punjab one day:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonksarasingh86khamosshhh

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 588

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divinity11

I am from Punjab...and believe me people love him..He has done great development in Amritsar  .He has never given any stupid or derogatory statement against his opponents.He is an honest& dignified person.If he stays the same...
I want to see him as CM of Punjab one day:)

Great Sentiment bro.Thumbs Up
divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Joined: 01 October 2012
Posts: 775

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I
Originally posted by TSakshi

Originally posted by divinity11

I am from Punjab...and believe me people love him..He has done great development in Amritsar  .He has never given any stupid or derogatory statement against his opponents.He is an honest& dignified person.If he stays the same...
I want to see him as CM of Punjab one day:)

Great Sentiment bro.Thumbs Up

 

I am not bro dear I am sisSmile
I like Patrick Dempsey thats why the DP must have confused youTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonksarasingh86

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index