Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Anybody from Amritsar here? (Page 10)

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Siddhu bashers ka ab kya hoga ... LOL

they will get bored now 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontosarasingh86

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Nice posts every one, enjoyed reading them. I'm not from Amritsar but have visited there a few times as my relatives live there. They all admire what he has done for this city.
@ znsingh - ma'am I believe in your story. We Punjabi's often get carried away under the influence of alcohol.LOL

@ TSakshi: great post dear.Smile

Cruiser 51 Smile

You are an amazing character my friend. Hats off to your love & passion for Sidhu ji. Nice to read your story that you managed to get him in front of wickets :)  You are from Delhi which is infact my karambhumi. I started my career from Delhi. My first job was with Campa Cola in Connaught Place for their reserch and development labs. Later I Joined Indian Oil R. & D. Center Faridabad. I have been to Firoz Shah Kotla and National Stadium, Delhi. I went to Narula's, Madrass Hotel and Quality Rest. many times with friends. I left India in 1985 and it was very expensive to watch cricket on pay per view that time here in Canada.LOL I used to pay $36 for a three minutes call to my parents in Dehra Dun. But later in mid ninetees we got a cricket channel and thats when I saw Sidhu playing for the first time. He was a dashing batsman and a great fielder often seen fielding at forward short leg and covers.

I have only seen Sidhu ji on Tv shows and am really impressed with his knowledge, language and vocabulary skills.

Sidhu Paaji has fought with fello english commentators and test players. He never tolerated any unjust comment from anyone. Once during a cricket game between India and Pakistan Amir Sohail made some nasty comments. He said that Pakistan is willing to lose the game provided India offers them Kashmir. Here is what Patriotic Sidhu told to him.

Warning: this video is offensive as foul language has been used. Your descretion is advised.

TVmonkznursingh

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Siddhu bashers ka ab kya hoga ... LOL

they will get bored now 

Not really. There's ample fodder in this thread itself thanks to Znursingh's account.Tongue

Omnipotence-Chandramukhi-

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yankees

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Topic  opened is not related to BB6 or its content in any way

Closed
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

I'm having a blonde moment here - can someone kindly explain to me the purpose of this thread? Confused

No ideas. But I really don't think anyone from Amritsar would criticize Siddhu.LOL The only Punjabi who seems to criticize him is Znursingh. Hats off to her! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index