India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I think they won the game.

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
 I was amazed with all this unity, protest showed by the fans. It was a rare instance of unity in diversity. I think Ipkknd fans all over India and abroad had reacted to the mess . I was not much interested in the beginning in all this protest matter. But the effort of the members forced me to make this post.

But what happened suddenly , why the forum become so silent after the Audio interview of BS? What is the new information or assurance you got ? The situation and scenario is the same. right.
 Don't misunderstand me , this post is not a reaction against Barun's indefinite leave or the quit matter. I never believed that any kind of protest or reaction will affect his decision to leave. But I strongly believe in the power of fans in influencing the channel and SP to decide the future of IPKKND.
I am basically from South India and south Indian film industry had experienced two different kind of experience due to the fans protest.
a . 10 years ago a handsome youngster started his career in film industry . The media and the critics predicted that he will become a superstar. Within five years he managed to become one of the most reliable actor . But suddenly with one lie the situation changed. He lied to the media by denying his love affair that too a week before his marriage with the same lady. Most of his fans were youngsters who once admired him for his straightforwardness , courage and daring nature. But however the fans felt like cheated with his lie , they criticized the actor continuously through the social networking sites, they avoided his films. Now the actor is struggling in the industry.

b . In mollywood the trend  of framing stories for the superstars and the one man army kind of film is stopped because the peoples passive reaction towards such kind of films. even ardent fans of superstars avoided to watch films in theatre . Lots of theatre closed because of this. Gradually the trend has changed. New generation films and films with story started gaining attention of the people.

First example was a negative one cause it affected the talented actors career, but the later one resulted in a positive trend in the film industry. I sited this example to show the power of fans . We are majority and if we sincerely work for a common goal then we will definitely achieve it. For that we should be sure about our goal right ? I repeat I don't believe that whatever protest we made we cannot make BS stay with the show. It is his personal decision and it is not right to interfere in it. I don't believe that PH or the story line is behind his decision cause 2 month ago we got the news that he had given the notice . I think he had decided this leave long before.
So what are the other options ?
1. Watch the serial based on new story line without any hope of Barun's re entry.
 2. End the serial with a happy note before Barun's Exit .

I prefer the 2nd one . Ipkknd is a popular show and the Jodi Arnav Kushi is equally or more popular than Ipkknd. If fans cannot tolerate a dream of Kushi in which Arnav is romancing Sheethal then how can they tolerate another man romancing Kushi ?

Those who believe that Barun will re enter after a "Long Break"

He never assured that he will be back after the long break. PH or SP never had given any statement regarding Barun 's indefinite Leave and re entry. I firmly believe that this indefinite leave is just a sophisticated word for quit. 

Most of the fans watch IPKKND for Arshi scenes. We used to complaint when we are deprived of such scenes. We cannot even tolerate one week of Arshi less IPKKND. Then how is it possible to  adjust with IPKKND without a definite knowledge of Arnav's / Barun's re entry?

Barun's film will be released by March. He already told that he is getting many offers from film Industry. He will sign the offers if he is convinced.

And if u still believe that he will come back .

Better option is end the show by December and after his indefinite Leave if he is keen to act in IPKKND SP can start IPKKND season two. The same is applicable for those who don't have any problem in watching the serial without Arnav. .

Come on friends don't get disappointed, don't give up. Keep reacting . 

Note : I was observing the forum today . Yesterday there was a unity in the forum. Some criticised BS, some supported them but despite of the differences they had a common aim . The aim to enjoy IPKKND till Barun and Sanaya is there as jodi. But some how BS interview had managed to split the members and the interview influenced the spirit of fans to react.
And that was the aim of interview and the so called indefinite leave matter. They won it.

Edited by ramyarn - 09 November 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

henamani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top