Are you giving up already? Edited - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Agree Rima. 

Barun is leaving. I'm sure of that. This 'break' story is just because they know fans would go crazy. 

I am continuously mailing them. I urge everyone to do so.

Guys let's not allow the channel to conclude that our protests will die in a day or two. So let's keep mailing, calling, tweeting,... to SP until they reply in favour of us.
bs is leaving its crystal clear they r making story go in to drains

we waited so long 4 this to happen
please guys don give up...we want an official confirmation
I am with you Rima Di...I will fight to keep my show afloat until my last breath...Not going to give up 
Thanks, posts like these are needed to keep us motivated. After continuous emails and posts on facebook I was feeling down...you know slowly coming to a point where you think it's useless in trying but thanks for the inspiration. I am going to start again :)

Yes we need answer.

We need to know how LONG is LONG

We need assurance he WILL come back if it's absolutely necessary to take a break.

And if Barun indeed wants to QUIT then give us a happy ending with Barun and Sanaya playing Arnav and Khushi.
my bheja has been pan-fried..i can't think straight at the moment..but i totally agree with you..wrap up the show if needed..but please don't pair up khushi with some one else..that would kill my soul..
no matter what, we want IPKKND and Sarun intact. No other male lead for sanaya/khushi. If he is going on a break tell us when he will come back/or will come back. Nothing else we want.
Spamming everywhere possible!!!! 
we need answers but ppl are going in circles