Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Are you giving up already? Edited (Page 6)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Please give this a read. I have posted this in Priya's thread also.

hanks soo much for the positive post.

Wouldn't a 1 week or say 10 days or more so 2 weeks enough for the rest???/ I am not able to grasp anything that is being said. Its so confusing.

I have a suggestion

1. Why can't they shift the focus from ArShi for a while. get in a new lead for daljeet with interesting story line. Get in La. Pair her wid NK.

2. In this way both SaRun will get their deserved rest coz the problem is of no parallel tracks which has created all dis mess.

3. SaRun had to shoot 12 days everyday.

4. Reduce their workload for a while. It will help both of them & also us viewers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksMani.raizadasohara

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I am afraid I think the fans are fed up and they lost the hope or they are blindly believing the leave matter. The SP some how managed to distract the viewers and they successfully created the confusion among the fans.
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
SPAM!!!
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hi Rima,

I feel like the fight now is going to be request them to end the show. I don't think there are an other option after listening to Barun's interview. I got the feeling that he might be burnt out and wants to do something else now. 
That's ok as everyone is entitled to their own life. 
But we definitely need to make it clear that the need to end IPKKND. If SP wants it the they should start a new show and that is none of our concern.

Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
am on the same job...irritating SP with calls n mails...!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hell no are we giving up Rima. No way are we letting those rats win this. Arhi deserves a good solid ending or a sequel, and that is what we will get. It started with Sarun, and it shall end with Sarun. BAS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

thnx for the post... nt given up... i will fight till the end

from past 2-3 months we herad  about actors quitting  game  , but i hvnt read single article, not herad any news  where they mentioned  show gona end ... so simple they dnt wana a show end ... but problem here is we dnt want to show run without sarun.

So in this case we need confirmation about barun , when he will come back ...

who said new guy will romance khushi... may be new guy will fall for khushi ,but khushi only loves arnav...

i feel barun is going for break ... wht he will do to sit back long at home... at one day he has to come back for work... if not IPK    , then for new show , movie or something else ... but i dnt think he is gona take break so long to just relax at home, he himself said he get bored easily , so he would stay to get bored.

one thing m sure about there would be nt IPK season -2 . once show ended no one will make season-2 , this trend not common in india... dnt live in deliusional world ... once show ended ... means ended forever... there will be no season -2

if barun leavs for 2-3 months then m ready to give chance to show... common trend in indian shows ... lead assumed dead , went into comma , went missing they again introduced story start afresh ... if they cover barun's abscence in nicely way ... m with the show

guys think criticaly before taking any descision..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
First of all SP, PH and BS have to tell us clearly that BS is taking a leave or he is quitting the show.If BS comes back in couple of months, I will bear his absence.But if he quits the show for good then I'll prefer to end the show showing Arhi lives happily ever after.But definitely no replacement of ASR or new lead for Khushi.

Now, the question is if Barun will come back in couple months how they will run the show without Barun. Actually I have a thought  about the track. They can show ASR needs to go to US for urgent business purpose for couple of months. They can bring back Akash and Payal from the USA . They can show Khushi get pregnant with some complication, so that she can't travel with Arnav. To fill up the missing lead they can introduce Druv, who may fall in love with Khushi. And can play some evil plan too. When ASR comes back from US he fixes the situation. Actually there can be plenty of ideas to cover ASR's absence.

But the question is Barun really taking a leave or quitting the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

Go to top