Are you giving up already? Edited - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Rima, just tell me one thing: if there is a Season 2, would Barun be ready to come back? He shouldn't be forced, because we have seen that when he is forced, his performance comes out to be pretty lousy.

I have have wanted a nice, happy ending with Arnav and Khushi being played played by Barun and Sanaya respectively. Yet, it is just so selfish of us to ask for it when it will affect the jobs of so many people out there.

There was this other option of having some other actor play ASR but that is not acceptable to many.

I am really confused about all of this. Many here are not because they want Barun back. As for me, I have let go of him: He doesn't want this, his heart is not in it. And with that case, it would be even more disappointing to see a disinterested performance than him leaving the show altogether.
Rima you're perfectly right, I can't believe people are giving up! I for one am not - there is no way I will just let them kill Arhi by introducing a new guy for her - have to at least try.

Everyone please keep up the pressure on SP - nothing is final yet!!
rima, If you read between the lines Barun has quitt, he is not returning back for whatever reasons but we will not get any clear answers till the U.K. event is over from SP is my take, they might cat n mouse game till then? hopefully not?

anyways I've done my bit and hoping for the best end to IPKKND with SARUN?
i am truly confused with what to believe and wht not to...sme say Barun is being forced to quit and then i hear his interview and he is all praises for Gul ðŸ˜¡ why cant they be honest...nyways i still went ahead and emailed with my confused brain

To whomever it may concern

I am not sure if what we are saying and if the efforts of thousands and thousands of fans is falling on deaf ears...i guess we will truly know of this when you clarify the situation...because there is only two ways about this...either you respect the viewers and their wishes...or truly you dont care...

Frankly speaking all this speculations makes me truly wonder if this channel or the shows belonging to this production house are really worth it...You bring forward a show and we accept it with open hearts...you make it for us and not the other way round...we with all honesty sit and watch each episode with whatever means we can...we take up star plus or in countries it is not available we watch it on star channel online..any means we with all or hearts follow it...we love and cherish the show and the channel...we regularly thank the channel and the production house for giving them to us...

Then comes the time when you come along with crappy tracks...and total character assassination...we talk about it amongst ourselves...show our frustration...try and understand the situation BUT we still dont give up on the show...we emotionally and financially invest in it with all our hearts...if you give us crappy plots we with our own understanding try and make something good come out of it and remain positive...

And thn you start the game this actor is quitting...ok now they are not quitting...now they are quitting again...and whatever crap and we still remain loyal...BUT then you go ahead and kill the very essence of the show...Barun and Sanaya were, are and will be the true essence of this show...true the story is yours but for us they are the narrators of it...you remove one of them there is nothing left...

Frankly speaking I am sick and tired of all these games you all play with your fans...if Barun is leaving then make a statement so that we can cancel our subscriptions of the channel...we are putting our hard earned dollars to get this subscription just to watch this show...and if you cannot respect our wishes then we do not wish to invest our time, effort and above all emotions in this channel...All we know as fans that if either Sanaya or Barun leave then there is nothing left in the show...also about this all taking a leave and i dont know how long crap...please we are not kindergarten kids and you do not have us wrapped around your fingers that we cannot distinguish between when you are making a fool out of us and when you are being genuine...firstly if he is tired and its health issues relating to fatigue then in no manner do you require an indefinite break to come out of it...and this an era where shows are completing 1000 episode with great stroylines and have accommodated actors break in a reasonable and acceptable fashion...BUT NO MAIN LEAD has taken a break saying its going to be a long break and I dont know how long...

This mail is representation of what fans feel right now...if you are sitting and waiting to see if the fans will reduce the emails and all and believe that if this dies down a bit then we will be accepting whatever you show us...then please let me clarify your misconception for you...you see us fans also have a life...and most importantly although we have been following you with all our hearts thankfully our brains are still fully functioning...the truth is it is not you who is waiting and observing the reaction...this time it is the other way round...it is us waiting to see whether you guys are worth all the emotions,time, effort and the money we invest in you...all us international subscribers are just waiting for the word...we have shown you our loyalty towards the show and the channel...but if we are not getting anything in return to what we are giving then trust me i have before turned away from this channel and i will not think twice before doing it again...and this time may be for good...in my previous mail i had mentioned that i do not watch any indian dramas and that this shpw brought me back to star plus...this channel had died for me but this show restored my faith in you...you kill this show for me you kill your channel for me and i will not shy from saying that i truly speak for a lot of international viewers both hindi and non hindi speaking...

so the ball is in you court...frankly speaking we are sick and tired of you all not being able to play a fair game...

ps please tell us the news soon (maybe show some respect and respond to our emails) my channel subscription renews beginning of every month and i don't want to pay for an extra month for no use

regards

cant even say an annoyed fan anymore may be almost lost to you customer

guys dont stop please..for sarun keep emailing them
no SARUN=no IPKKND...

I Dont want the show to end...

we will try our best
thanks for the post..but things going out of hand 
i never lose hope whenever it come to ipk and Arshi...we fans r crazy 
but now TOI articles shows and tells some other story