Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Daljeet the soul of IPK??? - Page 18

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tiahalder

soul of ipk!!🤢
that's a hilarious joke at such critical stage of the show..

yes it is joke...what else can one say...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

but shes just saying whatever the channel and PH told her to stay, they said SHE was the soul :P so, she agreed on staying, whats wrong?! :P

If my employer tells me that I am integral part of the organisation it doesn't mean that the company will not survive without me...

People will say many things...but one must distinguish between right and wrong, that is what brains are for...
-DKS- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

i had to comment in this how much ever busy i am !

When You Play A Character On Screen it means u need to completely merger urself in that character - Daljeet did not do that - where is the pregnancy bump ?? just one week & that too because she did not want to "spoil her image" they made mis - carriage track when the character of anjali is actually 7 month pregnant like really ?? its equal to a pre - mature delivery Daljeet
u were so desperate to wear net sarees post mis - carriage 😲 Daljeet / Anjali any normal lady is depressed for atleast a week or 2 after losing a baby u dumb head was just thinking Shyam Aap Bhi Na ??

playing saut to ur brother's wife like really 🤢 that is one reason ur own husband runs away from u
gosh the most hated character on telly land i should say !

When You Say The Actor & Character Are Different u need to implement it urself - giving interviews & speaking so emotionally when ur character is not connecting is not the viewers but Daljeet ur complete inability to freaking act !

Daljeet u have become the biggest joke for urself by calling urself the soul of IPK madame i have stopped watching the show because ur presence in the show Di Bhoot!!

Daljeet you are the most delusional individual i have seen onscreen who screams husband while the rest say mummy lol

Daljeet/Anjali love transparent sarees...she is the soul so she gets all the sarees which PH can afford or they are her own..

DB is a bad actor with a limited range of expressions...🤢 she is one of a kind when is comes to being delusional