Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anitamalik

I guess people are not reading the article right. She didn't believe she was the "soul of the show." Makers told her that they would make her into that or whatever. Anyways point being if at the time she felt her character wasn't getting any scope, then as a actor she had the right to list her complaints. We all can sit here and argue on this topic all day long, but the fact remains that we don't act- we are mere viewers of the show. The actors live the characters each day, they know where their character is lacking after a point of portraying it for so long. 

And yes, Anjali was always a substantial character in this show from the beginning, however the CV's have a problem with maintaining and balancing tracks.

PS: I know many of you all won't agree with me. Thats fine. At least respect my opinion, cause I'm respecting yours.

No you are not getting the bottom line here...when some one says some thing it is not the fact...we are being blessed with a brain to understand the reality...

Like in IPK shayam filled garbage in Anjali's head here the PH has done the same with Daljeet...hence both are delusional for believing it...

If every one comes up with a list then the show will be a mess like it is now..the PH should never negotiate as if it bends once the trend will repeat...

Anjali had no track ever dedicated to her until she negotiated for it...the track was a disaster..A diffferent POV is always welcome, having one is not a crime...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

I saw that article...

and you know the irony?
I was thinking about how all this fuss and drama started from DB, nothing against her personally, but I have to be honest and say that her decision, and outburst really destroyed THE MOST beautiful love story that could have blossomed between Arnav and Khushi, we always and I repeat ALWAYS signed up for a love story
in the launch promos what did we see?
Arnav and Khushi
a love story
a past which CONNECTED them both (later on in the show we saw that whatever happened between their past also damaged Anjali's life to an extent)
basically we saw there was going to be a show of two star crossed lovers, not didi ki sauten

DB, the title of the story was changed FOR A REASON, I don't understand why she didn't understand that none of wanted a brother-sister story, and more than anything if screen space was really the issue, I don't understand why they didn't make Anjali negative (even with the whole sauten thing) trying to separate ArHi if they were going to destroy her character
at least in the end (even with her screen space) it would have been an ArHi love story and they would have became stronger lovers for getting through the obstacles for both Shyam and Anjali OR better yet why didn't they make her a stronger character where she would help make Khushi and Arnav bond with one another after the MU and make them realize the love between one another, and ArHi helping her getting out of the Shyam mess, those two tracks would have gone off so much more better

The show was loved for/bc of ArHi/SaRun and of course the wonderful cast, but with the focus being ArHi's love story

when she mentioned in the article about being promised that she would be the "soul of the show," idk in what mindset she thought rona dhona, being a demanding sister, and destroying/taking away ArHi's love story was going to keep the show running and give respect to her character/her as an actor, we loved her as Arnav's sister who supported Khushi/Arnav and their love, not someone who would end up destroying the love story AND the show (or be the one to start the destruction)

I understand if you are promised something like even something unrealistic like the "soul of the show," but if u want screen space know how to play your character instead of destroying it and the show with it, she should have suggested something along the two tracks I mentioned, she would have still gotten the screen space, the MU did start for her after all, she would have either helped ArHi to realize that they love each other/what really happened and have ArHi get her out of the Shyam phase OR they could have made Anjali negative, at least temporarily since she's always blind in Shyam's "love," and made her against Khushi, causing Arnav going against his sister for the time to save Khushi's respect and also deepening their love

I can't help but feel that once she started everything spiraled down

Brilliant post.. dear!
Yup.. DB is di-lusional for sure.. plus the CVs could have made her a strong woman/villain.. but instead they decided to try and get people to give her sympathy. I stopped watchig the show coz of that pathetic track. If she thinks IPK is like any other random saas-bahu show on TV, she is wrong.. We all fell in love with a sizzling love story and hot chemistry between a angry young man with a kind heart and a feisty girl. 
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Soul? Of IPK? 🀣

Delusional much? 🀣
IamSwapnali thumbnail
see, basically she killed the soul of IPK... so she thinks that she is the new soul now.

All the actors & crew members are quitting one by one now, but she can't. So eventually if IPK ends she will still be there. Just as mentioned in the geeta - only the person dies, soul doesn't. She will be still around showing off her transparent sari's even after the show ends.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🀣i never saw her in the promos when ipkknd was going to start...

article says she''''is now satisfied with her role.''''

really?...no comments...i think sheetal track is giving her enough screen space...
Edited by adithyan - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow people love using words like "delusional" and "reality"!! The irony is amusing!! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have not laughed this hard since that time when Khushi put juice in ASR shoes   πŸ€£
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lolly143

\

laxmi the 4th lion🀣

looks like she  swithced to carnivores from herbivores to prove her true lub to shyamu🀣🀣🀣

This is terrible, as an after effect of reading such an article, I understood your joke after a whole day passed...  πŸ€£ gosh this article definitely hit me hard πŸ˜† now I get why you underlined the lion πŸ€£and ur statement from carnivores from herbivores πŸ˜†

the things one does for loveπŸ˜† Anjali should take some lessons no?
brings me to another thing I never understood, if Anjali really wanted to be with Shyam, why couldn't she live with him, why did he have to live with her at RM? πŸ˜• in any show whenever something like this has come up the couple usually move out of the house but then again when it came to Anjali everything has to be in "rani saiba" style
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Brilliant post.. dear!
Yup.. DB is di-lusional for sure.. plus the CVs could have made her a strong woman/villain.. but instead they decided to try and get people to give her sympathy. I stopped watchig the show coz of that pathetic track. If she thinks IPK is like any other random saas-bahu show on TV, she is wrong.. We all fell in love with a sizzling love story and hot chemistry between a angry young man with a kind heart and a feisty girl. 

Thanks girl! πŸ˜ƒ
🀣 I love your new word "DI-lusional," I don't think there was any possible way people or the fans were sympathize with her when she was destroying a love story in the midst of it all, it's just not possible, idk in what mindset she saw that, she probably didn't want to ruin her "image" by being a villan and idk why she didn't want to be a stronger character πŸ˜•
and yes we fell in with a love story of the two, not some randomness or DKS or saas-bahu type of show
cutiewink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Didi Ki Sauten" show ka naam..??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Daljeet -"Soul of IPK"🀣🀣