Daljeet the soul of IPK??? - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by swetha_ch

Now that all are leaving she is the only soul left in IPK 🀣.
yes she is...how many days the show will run is anybody's guess...
Originally posted by chillygirl

Thanks daljeet for making me laugh so much in such times of despair. I was ROFLing when I read it. No wonder, she is perfect for the role of anjali
yes it takes mind of serious things...DB comments are hilarious...
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Thanks to DB and u for making this post..the comments are hilarious..!!

never knew DB has so many lovers..!!!

can't stop laughing reading the article and comments..!!🀣 πŸ€£
My pleasure...😳

DB/Anjali is the Best...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Joseph_A

There were rumours of Daljeet Kaur Bhanot quitting her show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But it seems, that she has put all speculations to rest, by deciding to continue with the show. According to the actor, when she had signed the show, it was titled Didi Ki Sauten where her character was supposed to be the lead.

"When the shooting began, the title was changed to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But I was promised that the story would revolve around me, Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani). In between, I felt the story was deviating and so I decided to quit. But after several talks with the producers and the channel, I was informed that I would be the soul of the show. So I decided to stay back," says Daljeet who wants her career graph to progress and is now satisfied with her role.

- Iss 'Day dreaming' ko kya naam doon...?? >
🀣
🀣🀣 
Totally day dreaming... πŸ€£
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

then the rules apply also ! during pregnancy u will have to wear them BAS

Then I'll post pics of my net saris and no baby bump! I'll have to photoshop the bump out! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sugata_mi

Isn't it leading to hint that now Daljeet's character is going to see some movement cause Barun will be taking  break!! I mean that how I saw it!!

She is going to be the integral part of the story and may be the new entry will be now shifting the focus to Daljeet, until ofcourse Barun is back from Break!! Any which ways this is a happy news!! The new entry is not a Khushi's new interest, but rather Daljeet's interest.

But some how at this point I want even Sana Khan to enter back as Lavanya!! Long time no c.. I supposedly she must have found some one nice, or rather can becomes Nk's interest!! After all NK always fall for Arnav's girls!! ;)
The last thing the show needs now is a track showing her romance...🀒
Barun has quit...he is not coming back...

Sana khan is not keeping up well so she is unlikely to enter the show in the near future...
Originally posted by vibz88

She was promised a really powerful role but it never materialized and she was reduced to a crying show piece.
Agreed..she may have been told something else...but she is delusional to believe that it still holds good...
Originally posted by prettypri

Maybe now that Barun s taking a break and there are not too many other actors left n the show she will be the soul..is pyar will be her journey of love...and so she stayed back!
Redouble your efforts t ask SP what they plan to do...else this is one horrendous possibility...
Imagine..Khushi will say..jab tak Arnavji wapas nahi aate di ko zindagi hm sanwaarenge...and nani,mami and NK will play Cupid with herπŸ˜†
I cannot imagine it...🀒

Anjali needs a purpose in life...seriously...😑
Originally posted by Sugata_mi

Isn't it leading to hint that now Daljeet's character is going to see some movement cause Barun will be taking  break!! I mean that how I saw it!!

She is going to be the integral part of the story and may be the new entry will be now shifting the focus to Daljeet, until ofcourse Barun is back from Break!! Any which ways this is a happy news!! The new entry is not a Khushi's new interest, but rather Daljeet's interest.

But some how at this point I want even Sana Khan to enter back as Lavanya!! Long time no c.. I supposedly she must have found some one nice, or rather can becomes Nk's interest!! After all NK always fall for Arnav's girls!! ;)

i shall make a post now on which is worse track DKS / Artal lets see the response i get eh ??

Originally posted by fairy_stardust

TFS. I fear that with all this mess and Payal gone, the CVs are gonna bring a guy interest for Anjali and they would become parallel lead. I hope not but with the PH and channel you never know.

This is a likely scenario but i see the TRP hitting the rock bottom...